Playful Penance...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OnTheEdge, Jan 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Last week I made a promise on another part of this site that I couldn't keep. So I came back to the site, admitted it and promised to try again with another extended self-lock up period. I could have just let it go and written the event off as a failure but I thought in the 'spirit of things' it was all right to submit to another attempt.

At that point another user suggested that on the 1st of March I should return to the thread and I quote to see:

"if we think you've served your penance humbly just before you unlock."
    There's no harm in this, and it was my screw up - so I thought it was only fair to agree. I'm fairly trusting that this can be done right through the site and wisdom of the group but also realize that there is a potential for people to simply deny unlocking for a period and repeat and repeat and repeat. (Which sounds like some internet lock up services that I could mention!)

So my question, is whether anybody has a simple fair way that this can be managed. Either by poll or person.

Any thoughts I put into it are getting rather complicated when I'm sure that it is pretty simple really and I'm missing something obvious.

I've got till March so no problem yet. But thanks in advance for any suggestions given.

Yours in over-complicatedness...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice