FLR lifestyle - Punishments and Rewards

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by bigR, May 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bigR

bigR Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I know not everyone is into FLR but I have worked extremely hard to have our relationship work this way over the last 12 months. Actually, the first post I ever posted in here was the night I was going to speak with my wife about wanting this lifestyle.

My goal since then as her submissive has been to make it as easy on her as possible to accept the lifestyle and obtain the most benefit with the least amount of effort. We have been working on a system for her to get everything done she wants. I know some people do not like systems but my mind works that way and it has been working INCREDIBLY WELL. My life is totally different than it was 12 months ago.

We set up a schedule on TRELLO (free project management software) and each item is pre-signed with punishment minutes. Anything not done the way she likes and I already know how much time is going to be added. This has been working extremely well for the last couple months. She no longer has to do anything. She also adds minutes for behavior or anything not working the way she wants. I text her every morning with my current punish minutes, next scheduled O and asking her to text me any additional tasks that she wants done. She simply texts new requests and I put them in trello which she can track from her phone or add additional comments.

Anything not done or tracked is additional time. I have to go over with her daily what was done and then weekly we go over the entire schedule, if I miss the check in, then more time. We set up the system to revolve entirely around me be being responsible for maintaining my tasks and then checking in with her is still my responsibility. We set up a google dropcam in an extra room and this is the corner time room. She can watch me from her phone anywhere she is at. We purchased a sensory deprivation hood and that is where I pay back the time I owe on the weekend. For example, today I spent 2 hours mainly for an outburst I had about her sister. Tied with my hands bound and earphones playing white noise and the sensory deprivation hood, time goes extremely slow and I do not look forward to it. She said thats the point and she has been very happy with the effort and attitude she is seeing from me. She said my NEW HOBBY is now her and we are working together to give her the most amount of freedom from the mundane tasks that she is no longer interested in doing.

I can trade one hour of corner time for one extra day to my O day. She has schedule in 8 “O” days for the year but I hate the corner time I have been pushing out my O day. A few weeks ago she was nice enough to let me sleep on the floor naked next to her in our bed instead of adding more time to my “O” day. We have been using a holy trainer but she wanted more full time wear so I just ordered a Jail Bird based on all the great posts in this forum. Just wanted to share our system that has been working well for us. I love the feeling of being under her power and authority and this system allows me to kind of live it 24/7. She also has been rewarding me when she is happy with daily routines that allow me to truly serve her ad get the FEMDOM part of my mind fulfilled. (This has been amazing and I could do a whole another post on this)

What do they say, be careful what your ask for. Actually I love this lifestyle and she is truly starting to enjoy her role as well. Thanks for all the great posts in this forum, it has really helped me with ideas and to see what others are doing that’s working for them. Keep the great posts coming, I find myself constantly reading everything in this forum. Have a great week!

Mash2214, manintyres and spider203 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Sounds like a lot of work. We make it simple. My wife makes the rules and can change them at any time. Does not even have to tell me what they are. Personally I do not see it making it easier but it obviously works for you. :) I would think that it takes control away from your wife as it locks her into cause and effect over which she has little or no control over. It is basically a PMS (Project Management Software) relationship. :) I have used this kind of software many times to manage projects. Cannot imagine bringing it into my marriage, but if it works for you, keep at it. Most guys only fantasize about doing something like this but you made it work. That is not an easy task, so Kudos to you and keep enjoying the life you designed for yourself.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. bigR

bigR Member

Local Time:
    Vinny, thanks for you feedback, you have been at this much longer than me. Who knows how we will decide to live it in the future, for now, I am experiencing things I have thought about for most of my life with an amazing partner. As they say, life is a journey so for now just enjoying this part of the ride :)

manintyres likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    If your listening to Vinny your listening to a very experienced person.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice