My caged life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Spankuuuu, May 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I am on my first year of a flr. I am probably 5 months now of being locked In a cage. Mistress has allowed me to relieve myself at her discretion, and is usually only when she wants to play with her toy and torture me. Which always feels good. I am always naked when at home at all times. I am only allowed a pair of shorts when certain people , and that is because they just are not comfortable with me being naked and seeing me caged. So mistress respects that for those friends. But all other times I am always naked and caged. I am starting to get used to it, but still adjusting to the humility of it all especially when people are over and seeing me locked up. It is all just emotions and weird feelings. Kinda hard to explain and put into words.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
  3. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    I have quite enjoyed being caged. It has turned our sex life around tremendously. At the beginning I was the dom in the relationship and she was the sub. I was really born into the lifestyle as a dom. My mother and father was into the lifestyle. But I started really getting to where I wanted to dip my toes so to speak into seeing how the sub lives and how a subs life corresponds with everyday living in a vanilla world. Now I am a sub and Mistress has been transitioning well from a sub to a Domme. I think I am feeling the effects though from when she was my slave to now getting the recourse back. But it has been a wonderful journey so far. Still trying to find the right cage or cages for me to be more comfortable in wearing 24/7. But till that happens she just switches me around from time to time and that all seems to help as well.

4. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    At the beginning Mistress was, I feel, a little scared to be the full on 24/7 Domme, but now she is getting more open and freely about it. We started this transition at the beginning of 2023 and Mistress has gotten some ground ruled in place and is not giving in as much as she did at first. At first Mistress would let me out of my cage pretty mich whenever I wanted out and would let me pleasure myself all the time. Now I am not able to do that and she keeps the keys locked up and hidden. I have no idea where they are and there is one key readily available in case of an emergency in a glass case on the mantle. Serves two purposes. Makes for a conversion piece if company sees it and asks about it and I can unlock if needed to for emergency. But the case would have to be broken to get the key out. Only Mistress can access the case without breaking it, and it too acts as a secondary reminder everyday of who is in charge.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Glad it’s all going well for you! Keep enjoying it.

6. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    It has actually been a seriously extreme experience

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice