lopsided

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by permanentslave, Jun 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    personal opinion piece from 35 years of experience in the Lifestyle and 20 online.

we the the locked, submissive, obedient and slave's would all LOVE if it if the Dominates would spend 1% of the submissive efforts of actually supporting, contributing and keeping this site and many others like it exciting, fresh and alive.

But no. That is not what Dominates do. They are by nature narcissistic, self centered, lazy and don't don;t give a shit about anything or anyone but themselves unless they are running EVERYTHING. That's why we love them BUT that is not helping anyO/one.

Like the evil Honey Banger funny video. They don't give a shit. That is why Dominate Owned and Moderated sites fail so sadly. They don'y have compassion or understanding.

The MIGHTY Chastity Mansion allows for everything freely, openly and HONESTLY. Dominates hate that!

"Admin how can I ban or block submissive's from constantly contacting Me?"

Seriously?

Dominates are These all Powerful and Controlling Personalities that They can't handle anything that is outside of Their "comfort" zones, don't contribute, promo Themselves as being the next GREATEST thing, brag about Their Conquests, but can't handle ...... being real and being part of a the community?

THANK YOU FOR SUBMISSIVE'S or EVERY fetish site would die.

thank YOU subs!

2. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I agree with you. It's a rare dominatrix that cares if we live or die ( except for when they want $ or some non sexual task done )
    I remember years ago an article written by a pro Dom, who had a client visit while her pro dom girl freind was there with her. After getting payment they they had him strip naked then tied bright ribbons to his balls, and sent him out into the busy street to run with only his cel phone. He was ordered to run untill they called him to turn around and come back.
    They then sipped their vodka and laughed as they guessed how far he might get before being arrested. They had no intention of letting him return.
    The piece didn't say how far he got or what happened ,but went to show the mentality of some pro Dominatrixes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice