A real life account of chastity in marriage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastityguy100, Dec 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Hi we are a married couple we have been together 38 years, we met at the age of 20 for 35 of those years we have been married .
    This is a record of how we have integrated chastity into our marriage, there were varying different reasons that i approached the subject of chastity with her , but I don't think I need to go into that to deeply, let's just say varying sex drives at this stage of our life was the main reason.
    I can imagine that the posts I put here may not be to exciting for some, as it's realistic account of our journey and not a chastity fantasy

Since we started chastity about two years ago lwe have used different lock up times, and have had our ups and downs mainly my fault to be honest, but at present we have arrived at the point were I'm in cage 24/7 and this has been the norm for the last 6mths, I'm only out of cage for a release then caged again straight afterwards

The above has changed, for my last release I was not let out of cage and had an orgasm while still locked, this is sometimes referred to as a ruined orgasm I believe, but it was very pleasant.

My Keyholder ( wife) commented on the force of the ejaculate, and that she did not see any reason to unlock me any more for a release, especially if I could so easily have an orgasm while still caged hence the 24/7 lockup

WHY DO YOU DO IT

I've always been attracted to strong confident women I find them very sexy. chastity fits into my submissive nature towards these women hence I personally like giving up control in this aspect of our life together which for me is a sexual turn on
    And for her she feels no pressure to engage in sex if she has no desire to do so, She is free to be intimate if she so wishes,

WHEN DO YOU GET TO CUM:

We have changed this part of chastity, we are no longer using a set time period for releases this is on the back of a conversation we had

I had noticed that the teasing had almost stopped and I asked my keyholder as to why she seemed so distant .

When we chatted about it in bed one night, I was told that I had become short and a bit sharp in my conversation with her and that she felt that I was fixating on the release dates which we would use and she did not like that anymore.

So she withdrew the teasing and was waiting for me to bring up this issue.

She said from now on she would decide, when I had orgasms, they could be more often or not but I would not know when anymore, this would stop me from fixating on the release date and more on her needs.

My Keyholder also laid out 3 simple rules going forward

1, You will stay locked until told otherwise.
    2, Do not mention chastity at all, I might tease you when and if I want but do not expect it.
    3, That's it nothing else

So that's where we are at at present and looking forward to seeing where we end up

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

4. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    So time for an update. Looking back on my calendar I've only had 5 orgasms since June 2023 and I have not been unlocked for any of them. My last release was 24th December and previous to that was November 7th .
    Early January I was unlocked and got an instant erection this was my first full erection since June 2023 . This appeared to impress my keyholder and she stroked it a couple of times . I thought I was going to be stroked to an orgasm, but she stopped, smiled and said just checking to see if it still works now I'll lock you back up, the tip of my cock was pinched really hard to reduce it's size and the cage was forced back on and the lock closed.

We are regularly chatting about how things are going which led her to say last week, that she may be enjoying it more than I am and not having to preform any duty sex is a huge plus and she can't see anything changing anytime soon.
    She did ask how i was coping going from 3 times aweek plus my extra masturbating when ever I wanted.
    I replied that now when she does let me orgasm it's over so quick it's nearly better not to cum as I'm on such a sexual high most days. She said good so.
    No mention of a release date.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice