First "proper" experience (online)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Uaral, Jun 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Hey everyone,

I just want to share my current chastity experience with you :)

I've had contact to 4 "Mistresses" before, but was pretty disappointed each time.
    At one point, I decided to just give it up for now and I kept that approach for several months.

What was the problem? Well.... 3 of those online contacts started as normal conversations (I answered to ads or they answered to my ad, chastity related) and I had a quite good feeling about them. But after a few days it turned out, that they didn't have the slightest interest in the person behind the screen but only in my money. All of them demanded me to pay them money, if I want them to keep me in chastity. As that was not discussed before and I wasn't interested in such a "relationship", I stopped it there. At least I tried. 2 of them kept bothering me for several days, almost "begging" for money.
    Number 4 was different. I had a good feeling about her. She didn't want any money and she had fun keeping me chaste and giving me instructions. This went on for about a month, I guess. But it didn't feel quite right for me. I didn't really have experience and she knew that, but she was quite extreme. She didn't really care about how I felt with the situation and tried to press me to ignore the limits I set for myself.
    I felt very pressured and after a while I decided, that this is not good for me and I ended it there. Needless to say, she didn't want to accept my decision and bothered me for weeks after.

After several months without me trying to find a keyholder (I think it was about 12-15 months), I wanted to try again and set up an ad.
    A woman approached me and told me, that she was interested, but she doesn't have any experience. And she just wants to chat a little, because she doesn't know how far she wants to go.
    As I myself didn't REALLY have any experience either, that wasn't a problem for me. On the contrary I found that to be positive. And I am so glad :)

We really like each other and she does care for me as a person. We just have online contact, but it feels like we've known each other for a much longer time.
    After maybe two weeks of writing (mostly her asking questions about the topic and a little bit of sexting) I've had a rough time with my depressions and told her I needed a break.
    She wanted to know what's up and told me that I can talk to her if I want. So I did tell her A LOT about my problems (I was drunk, otherwise this wouldn't have happened). She was very understanding and tried to help me with my problems.

After a while I was feeling better and we started to chat some more. She became more intrigued with the idea of me being chaste and she loves teasing me about it :)
    Although she doesn't feel ready (yet) to really take control (we are just talking about our days with some sexting inbetween), she told me that she really loves the idea of me not being allowed to cum and implied that I should stay chaste for her.

I would love, if she felt ready to really take charge. BUT I am very happy with the current situation and don't press her into anything. I just let it evolve and it feels good as it is :)

Sorry if my writing seems a bit odd, but It's been a while since I wrote a longer text in english.

tvalex, homebody and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Your story doesn't seem odd at all. You got lucky finding woman not only interested in your money . You are happy with the way things are going. Now, be sure to look for things that will make her happy too.
    I met my Queen the same way, she rejected me ,but I offered myself as a a NSA chauffeur for her to call on anytime . ( she desn't drive) It took about 3 months before she allowed me into her house to clean for her. Things progresses from there .
    I think your'e ion the right track, good luck !

Uaral likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Yes thanks for sharing your experiences. I too have run into fin dom types, but i get where they are coming from. Some are just better at it than others. Still that doesn't suit what i need so never went beyond brief chat. I hope your online friend works out for you and think you're doing right thing by building a connection first. Good luck and enjoy.

Uaral and jemima like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    hello @Uaral and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well and i hope that your new Mistress is nice for you.

Uaral likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Good luck

Uaral likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice