Workout Routine

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by WEC, Aug 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    About a month ago when I was 6-7 days without orgasm my wife came home from a jog, she jogs or does yoga at lunch time, kids were gone and I was home and she knew I was "suffering"...this is during the part of the month she naturally is less interested in sex...she comes in drenched in sweat and looks at me and says, "I have to bathe anyway now, do you want to come upstairs and do me?"....of course I take this offer immediately...

when we get into the bedroom she says "I'm not going to do anything ok?...you do your thing but I'm just laying here..." I continue to agree...she lays a towel on the bed, gets naked, and just lays down hands over her head...

Fast forward to the end...this whole scene turned out to be totally hot...from her being covered in sweat and not caring, to how "dismissive" she was with me...kind of like "your orgasms bore me" was the vibe...she made some nice little noises indicating it felt nice but mostly it was just me having some quick relief with her relaxing after a workout...

better yet she reported it was actually really relaxing to have me on top of her and in her after a workout...she just laid there a while after I was done...

Now when I'm pent up I joke "are you going running soon"...and I'm totally into her when she comes home from yoga :)

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    That's really hot. Back when I was allowed to have sex with my wife it was a bit similar to this in that she just lay there while I humped away for a few seconds or maybe up to a minute if I could last that long. She would sometimes look at her phone, watch tv, read a book. I think she even fell asleep once.

It was almost always after she had had one or two orgasms from her huge dildo, so it was no surprise at all that she couldn't feel my tiny dick at all.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Madam did this to me, many years ago before chastity was discovered, she would also just hold my penis and I had to hump her hand to get my relief!

Madam Darling and PorkChamber like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    that ok but its not a workout.

5. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Interesting…I told the story in another thread of how I had a mind blowing edging session in the middle of an 86 day denial. What I didn’t say was that my wife allowed me to do it to myself while she lay next to me in bed browsing her phone. She took no part, didn’t say anything, didn’t watch, or even look over at me (as far as I know). Honestly, I remember it as being kind of weird more than hot, but for some reason I was able to edge over and over and over again for an hour. Maybe my memory is wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice