Panties and how do you feel about them.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I am going to make a big assumption that cross dressers and "Sissys" like to wear panties but correct me if I am wrong. Only knew one cross dresser in my life and he wore panties all the time. I would like hear from those in chastity and whether or not they wear panties, why and do they like to.

I will go first as usual. :) I rather not wear panties all the time so I try not to, but just got caught not wearing them, so my wife said no sex night tonight as promised. :( I was really looking forward to some teasing to test out the new Bon4M and right now any sex is good sex.

Wherever there are pictures of guys wearing chastity devices, the odds are that they are wearing panties too. I am guessing it is to symbolize that their penis is useless so might as well wear woman's underwear?

Just wondering who likes it and who does it as an act of submission only. I do appreciate that they support my device much better than my men's underwear do, so in that respect I do like wearing them when I go out.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I'm not wearing panties, in fact I hardly wear any underwear at all... wifes order!

Lady De likes this.
  3. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I wear what is referred to sometimes as manties. Panties for men, frilly but anatomically correct. Great support and the nicest fabrics you never find in traditional mens underwear. Check out www.bodyaware.com to see what I mean or their sister site www.xdress.com.

4. Loki the Chaste

Local Time:
    I wore panties when I was told to. I did not like it, but I had to do it... Not doing it would have been worst... To me, panties are a punishment, a way to humiliated me, a way to "blackmail" me. I was forced to wear panties at work once and take pictures...it was a punishment, it was meant to humiliate me and it worked. The transgression I did, was never done again!

5. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear panties every day, and love it. They're SO much more comfortable than men's underwear AND provide so much better support for the cage than male underwear. I hate having my undies soaked with sweat, which happened whenever I didn't wear panties. My GF loves me in them, thinks I look super hot.

6. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    @Vinny just a couple of my bodyaware undies. Holds my CD very well.
    20141005_082526.jpg 20141005_082356.jpg

Sig Wyrminorb and OwnedByAmy like this.
  7. Vinny

Local Time:
    Cool looking. Mine are that shape or close to it. I looked it up and they call the style, briefs. However, my everyday ones are solid colors and plain. I do have 4 fancy lace ones that my wife likes me to wear when I massage her. I looked at the websites @chasteme posted and was intrigued at those bathing suits that make you look like you have a female camel toe. They flatten your penis and separate your testicles so that it looks like you have a fat vagina. I would imagine that would be great for a guy who has a feminine appearance. For me it would look like an ape with a vagina. :)

The only female apparel that I actually like are Capri pants. My wife bought me three pair of solid black Vera Wang Capri pants to wear in the winter since it does not get that cold her. I find just the little extra length that covers my knees, makes a difference in warmth. They are the same length as men's cargo or beachcomber shorts so I wear them in public sometimes and no on gives me a glance.

8. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Both pictured are thongs, that is all I wear.

9. Vinny

Local Time:
    We used to not have a release date but that did not give my wife a reason to deny me for long. She also tended to think that my last orgasm was much further back than it really was. This is the first time we have a target date but it is just that, a target date. I was just teased. I could tell that my wife wanted me to cum but I mentioned that I was lookjng forward to release on our anniversary and she backed off and told me to lock it up.

10. Vinny

Local Time:
    My wife teased me tonight for a long time. I thought she was going to get carried away and make me cum. She likes forcing me to orgasm when I do not want to. However, I pulled away just in time. So she told me to lock up and get in my panties. No more panties. They were all in the wash. She said I need to buy more and she picked out some lace boy shorts and lace briefs. She said that the ones I picked out last time were all dark solid colors so this time she got bright colors and lace. As long as they provide support, I really do not care because only we see them anyway.

11. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    I am certainly into panties but have never wore them for work.
    My experience is a little different

My KH steals them from her friends house and teases me with them.This has been going on for years before we got into chastity
    I currently own eleven pairs of her friends.
    I get to wear a pair once a week, usually a sunday evening when they go out together.
    Her friend has no idea.
    I would secretly like my wife to tell her that I am locked.
    Occasionally she will buy a pair for me to wear as a treat when I go shopping with her.
    This makes me feel embarrassed as she points the nice ones out when we are in the store, loud enough for other shoppers to hear.
    Panties have been a fetish of mine since I was in my late teens after a girlfriend brought me off in a pair of hers.
    Apologises if I ruin this thread.

Rob

Vtpb likes this.
  12. Vinny

Local Time:
    No problem. My first time wearing panties were my wife's girlfriends panties. My wife is a tiny thing under 5' so nothing of her fits me. When we do laundry, I joke about how my handkerchiefs are bigger than her panties. I am 6' and 225 lbs. so I need very large panties. :) My wife's best friend is the only one that knows but I told my wife that I do not care who she tells. With age, comes a feeling of not giving a damn what others think. Plus I like to shock people. :)

Vtpb and Lucy like this.
  13. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I have worn panties everyday for the last 10 years don't even own any of those yucky male underwear....
    I love how they make me feel all sissy and fem.
    Would never wear anything else.

14. curoc

curoc trans sissy

greenhouse tech in traning
    niagara falls canada
    Local Time:
    i love wearing panties,I ordered myself enough to go forever without needing boys underwear anymore.
    then again i am mtf.

15. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I enjoy them, however I would not classify myself as a cross dresser or a sissy. They are very comfy and nice material (ok and they look hot) but anyway, I had a domme order me to wear them for a time, she enjoyed feminizing men you see, and I enjoyed them and they sorta grew on me. I love boy shorts, so comfy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice