Uncooperative... balls

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DGently, May 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Hi all, Been in a CB6000s since April 1st, but I cannot make it through each night so I'm typically locked from 6:30 AM to sometime between 11 PM and 1:30 AM each day. I'm shopping for a custom metal device and saving up, but for now, the CB is all I've got. The problem is my "boys" are not very cooperative.

Each AM, they are high and tight and by each evening they're hanging loose like they've had 10 beers. Because of this I find I need to use a 1 7/8" A ring in the AM but by mid-afternoon, it is just too floppy and I switch to a 1 3/4" A ring. Sometimes a minor change in the spacer also seems to be needed. In fact, although I can "slide on" the 1 3/4 " ring (when disassembled), I can't slide the boys through easily until later in the day. By evening they slide through very easily... very strange. Jeckell and Hyde behaviour. ;)

As I'm planning for a metal device and trying to hone in on what would be my measurements, I find it difficult to decide what to go for in an A ring. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to go 24/7 in a custom metal device so I shouldn't be needing to slide the boys through a 1 3/4 inch ring every morning but I'm concerned that this fluctuation is going to give me troubles.

Anyone else had this happen? Is it a consequence of me not staying 24/7 and just "reseting" the testicle position (and their connecting tissue, etc) each night? If so, I'll likely just have to bite the bullet and go for it as I can't see me going 24/7 in the CB6000s... it's just not comfortable enough. I'm just trying to avoid incorrect measurements when I go custom as it just costs more cash to make adjustments, but they're being... uncooperative.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    This is exactly the same problem I had when I started. I ended up getting a Holy Trainer with a 45mm ring and it was horrible in the mornings. As time went on though my balls started stretching and now I can wear it 24/7 without any issues at all. I could probably go down a size to a 40mm ring as my balls are so much looser than they used to be.

My honest advice is to wear your device for at least a month, try going through the nights after a few weeks and see how things go.

3. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, Yeah, I have tried to go through the night many times and it's just not doable in this device. Glad to hear someone else had the same trouble. I will keep trudging on and keep my spirits up each AM and just wait it out for choosing ring sizes for a custom metal.

My balls have definitely stretched in the month+ I've been wearing it, but I only really notice and enjoy that "privilege" in the PM, so each AM it's a battle again. I think I'm likely just going to end up getting a setup and adjusting and living with the adjustment if needed, down the road. I guess I'm just overly nervous that if I can't get the boys into a 1 3/4 ring in the AM now, how would I get them out of one, if needed, once it is a full metal, unbroken ring.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I started with a crappy metal device that literally fell off once when I was walking up some stairs. That was followed by a cb6k that was utterly useless and tried to chew my balls off. I couldn't wear it over night and some mornings the pain was excruciating.

Getting the Holy Trainer was my final chance as my Wife would veto any more attempts. I was so lucky as it fit really well and my tight balls issue in the morning was uncomfortable but not painful. Over time the discomfort has reduced and now I don't even need to use any lube.

DGently likes this.
  5. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Buy a Mature Metal device but before you order talk to Mistress MM. She is great and will answer all your questions. Don't guess or waste money. I have the jailbird and love it.

gary170 and DGently like this.
  6. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    Ha! I can feel your pain. ;) I have taken all of the advice I've seen online and mostly at this site and just decided to go right form my CB6000S to a custom piece... just need to take the leap. Thanks for the advice and perspective!

7. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I looked at MaleChastityNow's stuff but I like more flat bar and less wire... so now I'm definitely am considering a MM device... probably the watchful mistress as that is what my wife likes the most. MIstressMM has been very helpful so far as well through my question and answer period. Some things can't be settled by Q&A though so hopefully I can come to a consensus on the measurements, find the cash and take the leap soon.

Jasmic68 and Moe5 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice