Celebrating One year!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jul 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Many of you all here have interacted with me in the past year and know my story, but I thought I'd summarize it and get your thoughts.

My beautiful wife of 37 years became my KH as well in late July, 2017, and I've been locked more or less 24/7 since 8/1/17. Despite being happily married, our sex life had grown stale (and sex infrequent) over the years. We started looking around online for new ideas and stumbled upon the concept of male chastity. It sounded interesting to both of us, so we gave it a try. I went thru several different devices until I settled on the one I'm wearing now, which you can see in the photo gallery.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/perfect-fit.24065/

We became much more intimate very quickly from that point on. I pleasure her to orgasm most nights, and I am unlocked and allowed to cum once a month or so. As best we can remember, she's had about 300 orgasms this year and I've had 10. (which is more than I had the year before, BION! That's how bad it had gotten for us) She's gotten more enthusiastic about it as time has passed, and learned what to say and do to turn me on. She decided a few months back that I was done with PIV, and now allows me to jerk off in her presence or occasionally she will give me a hand job or BJ. Her reasoning was that I haven't been big enough to truly satisfy her in years. She gave birth to all 6 of our kids vaginally, and I've gotten smaller between weight gain, medication, and being locked. Plus, I cum so quickly anymore that don't even really get that hard, so there's really no point in trying to use my(her) cock to satisfy her. In contrast, I've gotten very good with my fingers and mouth, and she more sexually excited than she's been in years. We have a couple of nice vibrators, including one that is dildo-shaped (10"!) which she really likes. She's also learned to enjoy taking me with a strap-on, and I've even gotten to where I like it (sort of). At least, I can take it without complaining. LOL.

Downsides? None, really, that I can tell. We're both very happy with the current arrangement. From all outward appearances, we are very vanilla. I frequently wear pink panties (at her request), but otherwise do not crossdress, nor does she or I have any interest in cuckolding. I don't see that changing.

We're going to the beach next weekend to celebrate our "anniversary." I've encouraged her to join the Mansion and post here several times, but she's still reluctant. She does lurk occasionally, so maybe that will change in the future. I'd like to thank everyone here for supporting the Mansion(and me), as it's been a great learning source for us both.

Overall, we've been very pleased, and have no intention of going back to vanilla. I think we would both encourage couples who have been together for a long time to consider chastity. It's been great for us, and we are looking forward to the future. Thanks again, Chastity Mansion!

Guest 3729, Breathe, keyheld and 16 others like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Congratulations, your honesty is refreshing and your path is inspirational for all of trying to improve our marriages. Your wife deserves so much credit and respect!

El Guapo and DamItDaniel like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Congratulations, as I was reading your post I had to keep looking at Who wrote it. It sounds like our own story from a few years ago. Being locked and serving your wife can definitely make your marriage better. Why would we ever want to go back

El Guapo and Rectrix like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Grats. A year is no mean achievement, whatever your relationship's dynamic.

El Guapo likes this.
  5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    You are so lucky to have her. Does she make you do most of the household chores?

6. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Congrats!!! So happy for you both!

7. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Well, she doesn't really have to "make" me do things. I will say that I've become more conscious of her needs, and therefore more aware of what needs to be done around the house. I'm definitely more "submissive," I suppose, in the that sense.

El Guapo likes this.
  8. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Love the avatar! I could join that club, LOL!

9. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I just thought of the main downside: My testicles occasionally slip thru the base ring of my device-always have. And when they do, the device slips off. For whatever reason, my testes have always seemed to sit very high and tight.

And it is becoming more common-like almost daily. I think the next step may have to be a piercing of some kind for security purposes. My beautiful wife/KH and I are of the generation that frowned upon piercings and tattoos, so this does not come easy. I'll let you know how it goes.

10. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on the full set of achievements!

11. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    a hearty congratulations!
    thank you for your posts that keep the focus on you.
    always like to read what you have to say.
    here is to year two!

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    A very big congratulations. Like others who have posted our story is also very similar. There is no way we would ever consider a vanilla style of relationship again. We have both grown closer to each other as a result of the lifestyle dynamic.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice