Finally getting serious

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HoppiesMan, Aug 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HoppiesMan

HoppiesMan New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    After 5 years of off and on with the cage, we are finally getting serious about long term wear. I've been locked up for 54 days so far and I'm gonna be locked up for the foreseeable future. I've had one backdoor O while cages, one full O one ruined O and one O with a vibrator while in the cage in these 54 days. My wife has decided I've had enough fun and told me I get 2 more orgasms for the rest of the year. That's 2 more for 4 months. I'm so excited to finally be living my chastity fantasy.
    January 1st we'll be spinning a roulette wheel to decide how many O's I get for all of 2022. My wife said the highest will be 20. Which I was actually surprised with and will be extremely happy with. There is a chance of 0 thrown in for suspense. I've always told her that I fantasize about going an entire year without an O. Terrifying and exciting at the same time.
    Just wanted to share my situation with like minded people. Thank you for taking the time to read. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

2. Socalsubby

Socalsubby Collared submissive to my wife / KH

Western US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a good time ^ congrats and hope it all goes well.

Jacob13 and HoppiesMan like this.
  3. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Good luck with you spin on the wheel of fortune.

HoppiesMan likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Good luck

HoppiesMan likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    No idea how you guys do it.

I really like sex with my wife.

Even if I accept not getting it when I want, I can't stop wanting it.

6. Rpf

Rpf Matrix score 10,8

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I agree completely, I can’t stop wanting it….good news is we have more sex than we ever had in a while, it’s just not PIV….and she has all the orgasms, as many and as often as she wants….my next orgasm is scheduled for November, 2022…..she has already hinted it might be my last, and is wondering what it’s going to feel like with a 15 cm urethral tube penetrating me…..I’m kinda wondering about that too.

best of luck to everyone, and it’s true….be careful what you wish for…

7. HoppiesMan

HoppiesMan New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a lot of wonderful frustration in your future. Sex is always better when you get denied. It's amazing being horny and ready for her at all times.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  8. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm with you on this. I like chastity because it adds challenge and sacrifice to the pursuit and increases the reward when I eventually win the prize.

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    In the 2 years we’ve been playing with a cage, we’ve never made it a priority for a certain length of time. I’ve done at most a 26 and a 28 day lockup, with unlocks for teasing or piv for the Wife. In July I was barely locked and had sex daily and no restrictions on orgasms, and started to notice I was kind of depressed, lacked energy and just kind of off mentally. I’m on TRT for years, exercise 4-5 times a week and things like that, so we knew it wasn’t health related, and we realized the only thing to change, was lack of a cage and total freedom to cum.
    We are now doing an experiment to see if I am locked almost all the time, but allowed to orgasm every 7-14 days, whenever my Wife decides of course, if I’ll be able to stay in a better mindset, if energy will stay higher and if I can keep in a submissive attitude for my Queen.
    So far, it’s only been since beginning of this month, it’s going great. I’ve been keeping a journal here to help keep track, but my Wife is loving it, she’s happy that I feel great, she’s loving that over this last year I am giving her amazing oral orgasms (practice makes perfect! :) ) and with only getting to have an orgasm or two and then immediately re-lock, I’m staying in that submissive state and keeps me lusting for her all the time.
    Obviously we’re all different and what works for one couple may not work at all for the next. But this forum is so awesome that we all have a place to explore and share their ideas and advice when most of us can’t discuss this lifestyle with “normal” friends or family.
    I did mention Locktober coming up and we’re going to do it, it’ll be my longest lockup and I’m a little worried about it lol, but the Queen told me that I don’t have a choice any more! It’s all fun though, I have a woman who has a high sex drive and loves to drive me crazy. Should be a good time

Whiskey05, Headtrip, Knox_ and 8 others like this.
  10. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I'm a lot like that except the other way. Yes I love the power, control, and using chastity as a disciplinary tool, but it gets to the point where I just got to have him. Yes, having him service me while he's denied is empowering and exciting. The vibrators work for a while. Sometimes, I have to be strong because he needs to be disciplined like this .

Eventually, though, I just have to have him . I just keep telling myself this is about me, so what I want is what happens.

What I will often do is offer him a reduced chastity sentence if he'll agree to push his limits.

attistoC, homebody, true42 and 5 others like this.
  11. HoppiesMan

HoppiesMan New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    This is so awesome. I'm so happy you have someone who is there to support you and help you find ways to better your lives. There's so much more to chastity than people realize. For some people it's almost therapeutic. It can bring a lot of positives into a relationship. I know it's not for some people, but for those of us that enjoy it, it is life changing.
    Keep on exploring, there's always something new to discover.

Whiskey05 and true42 like this.
  12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Therapeutic is perhaps the best description I’ve seen about this lifestyle. Once you get past the first few weeks and learn how to relax and enjoy the pleasure of denial it can be very calming.

Whiskey05 and HoppiesMan like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Congratulations on your advancement! And good luck on your journey!

14. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I agree with you, I still love it and wish to have it every day but she say "No" and she rules over the bed now.

I am now for more than 4 years and I pass to longer chastity time and period between release, like 40 to 70 days each time. I guess I am following your path as she go for the 5th year too.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice