Homemade chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ALLORNOWT, Jun 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Hi Allornowt here i just thought you might like to see the piece of equipment my mistress has just had me make to act as a whipping post for tonights punishment. I have made it so it is easy to fold flat away but is 100% secure and only cost me 30 to build. I have also included a couple of photos of the cb devices i have to wear , some i bought and adapted for better comfort and security. will let you know how device stands up to the 75 paddle strokes i am due when mistress gets home tonight. wish me luck

Attached Files:

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    OWWWWWW well i can report that the bench certainly did its job and mistress is very pleased with the result. It was impossible to get out or even flich when the blows came down and as i was hooded during the process mistress thought it was really funny to keep stopping midway through and then just leaving me there in silence anxiously waiting for the next blows to come. mistress also thought it funny having seen slavejohns picture to attach clothes pegs to certain areas of my body whilst strapped there and then attempting to whip them off with the riding crop all the time in total silence. After the 75 assorted swings were finished mistress then went out of the room and did not return for 30 minutes by which time upon release my back was aching terribly but nowhere near as much as my stinging arse!. Afterwards we went to bed me still hooded and cuffed and mistress had put on her sexy black pvc costume during the whipping but i could not see her in it only feel her body in it whilst she pleasured herself sitting astride me rubbing against the already straining cb6000 which was trying to tug my balls off. after mistress was finished she told me she would be keeping a good look out for the rest of next week for any more signs of bad behaviour and only when she was happy that i have learned to respect her authority completely will she think of removing the cb6000 to give me a TREAT. MUST BE GOOD MUST BE GOOD:anim_39:

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Bench had another BIG workout last two nights as i upset Mistress at weekend . Did not realise i was being disrespectful as i was watching the tennis final when Mistress asked me to do the hoovering, when i told her i would when it was finished she went ballistic. Needless to say the flowers and chocolates were of no help and i am being given a taste of what i have been asking for . Mistress says i only want to be a slave and her be my Mistress when it suits me and so she is making a stand and i am to be secured to bench and flogged until i cry for mercy when she gets home from work. I was bound and hooded and locked to bench and Mistress did punish me but unlike previous paddling punishments she swung the studded paddle full swings and really wacked me hard, i was crying and trying to beg her to stop after 35 strokes but the hood was muffling my yelps. mistress did another ten full blows then stopped and removed the hood and asked if i had learned my lesson, i was really trembling and couldnt stop my bound limbs from shaking but i said i was really sorry and i would never disobey her again and that i had learnt my lesson. Mistress then let me free and said ok but you will have the same number of strokes tomorrow night(tuesday)and if you accept the punishment i will continue to be your Mistress but you must never do anything like it again or speak to me in that tone or i will make you wish you had never entered into this regime. Tuesday night came and i was again strapped to bench and hooded , my backside was already very sore and covered in bruises from monday night and the moment Mistress started to swing the paddle i knew it was going to really hurt. sure enough it did more than the night before a sit was now hitting already bruised flesh. I was crying i admit it and begging to be released but Mistress carried on and no matter how much i tried to struggle i knew two things for sure
    one......Mistress was Not going to stop before the amount of strokes she had in mind ......a further 45.........
    Two......The bench she had me construct was not going to let me struggle free and escape no matter how much i tried i knew it was hopeless i was trapped.
    When i was finally released i was physically shaking from head to toe and i could not even touch my backside, it was red hot and welts were appearing all over it. I tried to lie down in the bed but could not sleep on my back at all. Even now it is hard to sit down i am typing this whilst stood at the desk. I will definately be on best behaviour from now on as i can not afford to go through that again in a hurry.:scared0016:

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    best behaviour my arse. am locked back up in modified steelpleasures device which is locked on with a leather harness (see photo) after hefty 75 paddles whilst locked to punishment bench as punishment for upsetting the dogs!. apparently i left them out in the back garden whilst i was on the web looking at chastity mansion site whilst Mistress was in bath today, apparently it started raining and i did not notice. Pain in the butt is really bad but at least Mistress has gone out to work now and wont be back till tomorrow.:anim_12:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice