In for the long haul

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastrated, Oct 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chastrated

chastrated Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    We usually only locked me once in a great while and never longer than about 8 weeks. My last birthday, early November started another caged experience. We went through Thanks Giving and Christmas and I was released about the first week in January.

I'm totally obsessed with being locked up. We figure its because of the constant horniness and that the Lori tube #7 I'm in is very comfortable and is kind of like a constant steel pussy for my cock. True, I can't get a hardon so that's different and I can't fuck it and I'm left in a constant state of teasing but otherwise exactly like a steel pussy.

Being so obsessed, I'm careful to worry about my wife's feelings and not pester her about when I can get back into it again. Happily, she suggest I be put back in a few weeks latter. This again started about an 8 week journey and it ended more because of a business trip back east rather than a desire on her part to let me out.

I distinctly remember that the moment the cage was off, she reached for my shrunken cock and using only two fingers, jerked me off. I came in moments of her starting and small dribbles of cum leaked out of me. I tried to explain that I would grow back normal after about a week of masturbating but I temporarily shrunk from being in the cage for 8 weeks. Her reply was, "Yeah, yeah, like you little anyway." I blushed with the comment.

A lot of things came up and a big part of it was getting our taxes done. We got them in on time but the stress was crazy. Sunday, April 17th, she walked up to me holding our cage, "Put it on now!" I was ecstatic to do that. In front of her I undressed, took the captive ring tool and installed the first ring through my piercing. I then slid my balls and cock through the base ring and lubing up my penis, I pressed it into the cage. With steady preassure, my slippery cock slowly slides into the full cage and I'm able to attach the cage to the ring. In our case, the two pieces mount together with an allen screw.

Once together, a second captive ring fits through my PA one and a bar on the end of the cage. This one is a thicker gage #6 a tough smaller in diameter. It takes a lot of force to expand this second ring and place the bead for it. I hand her the captive ring tool. I'm so happy to be captured that I have no interest in defeating my entrapment. As long as she has the tool in her possesion, I would never try to excape. I told her, "Hon, thank you for locking me again. If this bothers you at all, I'll be glad to set this all aside but I truely like it. It just feels good to be horny all the time."

"I know, and I really don't mind at all. I like seeing you pant and cry when I tease you. Your massages are wonderful and I truly like them better than fucking. We have the vibrator so I can cum as much as I like so don't worry about being caged. It's totally all right."

I smiled inside and for once could relax a little. I'm always so worried that I got it wrong and my partner is just doing this to appease me and my obsession even though the secretly resent it. I have some bad baggage from my first marriage.

This experience this time took sort of a left turn a few weeks later. I was away from home in a hotel talking to her on the phone one night when she asked, "What's the longest that you've heard someone being kept locked up?"

Thinking quickly I tried to come up with a number I could only guess that she might like so I replied, "Oh, I think I read where some husband's have been locked as long as 6 months."

"Stange, I would have thought it was longer. I'm sure I read that somewhere" she answered.

"You know, you might be right about that, let me see if I can find something on it and I'll send it to you to read."

"Yep, you do that, I'm very curious."

I went on a research project on these chastity web sights and Literotica. I finally found an essay from a femdom woman who explained that husbands should all be locked up and that it should be for a minumum of a year. True to my promise, I sent it on to her.

The next time I got together with her, that Friday night, she told me "Nice catch on that essay. You know that it says you should be locked up for a minumum of a year."

"Oh, you caught that did you? I was wondering if you would or not."

"Yep I did, and that seems like what we should do, so you're good to go for a year now", she said.

"I'm very excited, I had no idea you were even thinking about any of this at all. Just saying I'm caged for a year has gotten my poor caged cock trying to get hard, it's completely tingling just from the thought of this. If this is really true, can we have a rule where I can beg, ask, plead, argue with no possibility of release until the year is over?", I asked.

"I already thought of that and it doesn't need a rule because I don't have a choice, it has to be a year, the essay explains that clearly", my loving wife explained to me.

It honestly sounded like tricky logic to me but she was very determined so I wasn't about to rock the boat for no reason.

At about a month into this entrapment, I finally got up the nerve to ask what date she had in mind to release me.

"What day did we start?" she asked.

"April 17th" I replied.

"Hummm, then one year would be Father's day 2011. Yep that's a good date", she decided.

Again, I was confused on what logic that that would be a year but I was still very happy and excited to try and make it. So the other day, Oct 17th was the end of my 6th month and something like 8 more months to go until Father's day, a full year of being locked.

I guess it makes sense...

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Wow! Good luck with it! :)

mikecb

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    WOW - I hit 6 weeks today and have to wait until January 2011, which will be about 4 months.....I'm going crazy now. I don't know about a whole year....good luck

4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Wow is right! Good luck with going a year I have been locked for a month now without release and I'm going nuts. Please keep us posted on how its going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice