Getting my PA on saturday. I have a question.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oknowpunchmeinthenutz, Jan 9, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Sorry, Im not sure where im suppossed to post this.

Im going to go get my PA piercing on saturday so that my KH can better secure my CB6000s. I* was just wondering how long it will take untill i can where my device again. I know that many of you have experiences with the very same situation. Any and all help is greatly appriciated.

P.s. where do i post these questions.
    Bobby

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Depends on what type of jewelry your going to use. I started with a captive ball 1" ring in 10 ga. If I remember right it was about two weeks before any sex, 3 weeks before we use any Chastity device. Soon we found out that the 1" rings was just too much for the Neosteel tube. So back in to buy a 1 1/8" curved barbell. That I can wear inside the tube. Today I wear a 1 1/8" 4 ga curved barbell everyday and when in the Neosteel I've come up with a 100% secure way of working it. I unscrew the front ball, thread in a 3" rod into the curved shaft, thread that threw the hole in the end of the Neosteel tube. Once pulled through the tube I re-install the ball. Now once the shield is locked on I can not escape with the key. Gives me that thrill I was looking for all along. Not pulling out without tearing something, OUCH!! So here I sit, waiting on a key!!

oknowpunchmeinthenutz likes this.
  3. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

so would an 8 gauge segment ring be about the same amount of time do you think? Thanks for the help by the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice