Trying to revive our sexual life

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressO&sissy, Sep 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MistressO&sissy

MistressO&sissy New member

student
    Doesn't really matter
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Hello everyone!

As you can see, I haven't been active here recently. And lately, our sexual life seems to be inactive too. I mean, we're doing almost the same things and it's not anything new. I must admit that were some medical problems and objective factors for both of us. And that affected my Mistress attitude too. We' re good (healthy) now, but our sexual life should be revived.
    I would be grateful if someone could share here some opinions or ideas. So feel free to write about it :)

Madam Darling and Nicole Smith like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Is he currently locked? Give him a list of things to do and tell him to be prepared to be locked for at least 30 days with no release. After you have the key, tell him his first assignment is to write out a 30 day plan which you can edit as you please. You can go a full 60-90 day if you think he needs a full break in. Just lay down the rules of what you expect or want.

3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Reviving sexual life doesn't have to be kinky... it can be... but it could also be making slow love to music and candle light. Anticipation is vey erotic, perhaps organising a date at the end of the week and making it very clear what you want to do at the end of the evening. Just touching and kissing can be nice. I think for most men we are up for any suggestion from a woman.

My Wife and I drift between kinky and vanilla based on our moods. I think it's the variety that makes it interesting for us.

borbulls1961 and MistressO&sissy like this.
  4. MistressO&sissy

student
    Doesn't really matter
    Local Time:

Thank you for your advice. Currently, she s not locked. It s a temporary break form cage ( she wore it permanently 3 years) because she want to change her job and she have to learn much more. And the cage made her feel uncomfortable. But you're right. I have to impose myself again and to begin with little tasks

5. MistressO&sissy

student
    Doesn't really matter
    Local Time:

Thanks for sharing me that. We began to do things like hanging out together, attending to events and doing romantic stuff. Today, for example, I organised a date which include massage and dinner in a pretty nice place

Xileh and Nicole Smith like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    For fun and direction, if she wants a new job, tell her to make a written plan to ensure success and use punishments and rewards to make sure she stays on plan. Health and fitness are a plus for employment so fitness could be part of the plan. Guiding the process is as important 9or more) than just setting goals.

MistressO&sissy likes this.
  7. MistressO&sissy

student
    Doesn't really matter
    Local Time:
    She s already doing fitness at home, but the idea with the plan it s really good. And would help her to be more organised too

8. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    It's always tough to get through slumps, but it's great you're both healthy and ready to get back to having fun!

This is difficult, because I don't know you two, or what makes you tick, but as I've said before, my husband and I schedule time to get together every Friday night. Sometimes I just tie him up so he can watch me interact with guys on here, and sometimes he gets relief.

I had a difficult time prioritizing play time before, so this was a way for us to be sure we'd be in the same place at the same time, ready for whatever I decided. It has led us to rekindle our romantic relationship, and I feel like it may have saved our marriage. No matter what else is going on in our lives, we can always count on Fridays to really connect in a meaningful way. Though it's usually him getting almost more than he can handle.

9. MistressO&sissy

student
    Doesn't really matter
    Local Time:

Hello.
    I will start with my apologies because my reply that came so late. So much happened from then.
    Your method is a good one. We have difficulties with prioritizing our time too, but we are doing our best. We discovered that we have other little problems that we work on them

Xileh, Madam Darling and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice