New year, new journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid katrin, Jan 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    As the new year has just started i thought it a good idea to start a little journal of my own. Probably there is nothing spectacular to tell about me but just to give Y/you all a bit insight of my life as a girl and maid …

Mistress and I finished the old year with a little party for some friends of my Lady and well, as the party lasted till the early morning hours we started the new year as the old one ended.
    The party was not a huge event, just two couples and a friend of my Mistress. Even though both the couples know of O/our lifestyle they are rather vanilla so it was not much s/m expected. However, I always find it quite funny seeing straight people dealing with being served by a maid … in particular when it is a transsexual one. I am sure they were more nervous than I was, in fact, actually situations like that don’t stir me up any longer. There is rather a moment of amusement when they try to avoid eye contact in the first place, not knowing how to deal with me but after a while become less reserved when realizing that I don’t bite.

The day was filled up with lots of preparations for me, cleaning and polishing glasses and cooking finger food, making salads and all that stuff.
    One hour and a half before the guests were due to arrive and after the little buffet was set I started to make myself presentable. Well, I wondered if Mistress wanted me in a proper maids dress as I wasn’t sure of how much She would like to have revealed of O/our relationship. As for me I would have liked to show myself off as a maid but She decided that a black skirt and a white blouse would do for the night. I can not say that I was disappointed and after all, I just got a new black velvet skirt from Santa so it was an ideal opportunity to wear it.
    I took myself quite a lot of time for doing my make-up. Yes, I know I sometimes tend to be a bit fussy when it comes to that but well, at 52 and a male past of more than 40 years I feel a bit bothered by the wrinkles around the eyes and yes, I wanted my make-up a bit glamorous – a perfect lip-line, neatly applied and well-matching eye shadow, accentuated cheek bones and of course a bit of glitter …
    I could fell the amusement in Mistress’s eyes when She realized the low cut blouse that gave a good view on my little cleavage. Yes, I know that it needs a bit of pushing up and a bit of padding to let it appear more shapely but that’s what even genuine girls do, isn’t it?

At sharp the guests arrived. I must say that the Ladies have seen me before and greeted me very heartily. The two men were a bit distanced but at least dared to shook hands. I couldn’t help myself dropping a little curtsey.

Mistress and the guests were chatting at first while I was serving drinks. Later … and after a few drinks the atmosphere became more wanton and Mistress dropped one hint after the other about me being submissive and Her maid. I am not sure how much the men picked up from the daring remarks but it was quite obvious that they became more and more comfy with me around. They even seem to have forgotten that I wasn’t a born female. One of them even danced with me … and both gave me a new years hug at midnight.

Together we watched the fireworks and the men started some fireworks rockets … it’s so funny seeing men behaving like kids with just a few matches in their hands and making sparks spraying.

After the guests had left by 2 a.m. I finally got my fair s/m share when Mistress gave me a good night spanking. First I thought that I’d have done something wrong but She said it was just as She felt for thrashing Her maid.

Half of the new years day I spent cleaning up the mess but the rest was rather a lazy day.

Only hope that I will find some time to continue with my journal when the daily grind gets us back.

Hugs and curtseys to all

maid katrin

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I'm not too sure about you not biting!! And you can sure stir the pot if need be. But Thanks for sharing your life with us. I'm sure it won't be boring. As I think of you as Head Transsexual around here. Many of us what-a-bee's think we would luv trading places with you. But I know just how much hard work, for both of you, is involved. And I'm allergic to hard work.

Thanks Missy Tanya

3. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    missy tanya,

what makes you thinking of me like that ... i am as meek as a lamb ... well, on second thoughts ... if there's the right meat ... LOL

hugs, maid katrin

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Very Very nice beginning to what I am sure will be a wonderfully entertaining journel!! Good job katrin, I cant wait to hear all about your daily life!

Mistress Michelle

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As the blog area has now been opened i decided to move the journal over to my blog ... it is going to be continued there ...

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice