hygiene and the Watchful Mistress

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsTreat, Jan 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. MsTreat

MsTreat Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    This weekend was the first time I've taken the jailbird off Pansy since we got it. I wanted to do a general check up, thorough cleaning and then a milking before popping Pansy back in her little cage.
    It went wonderfully, at least from my perspective. There was a lot of mewling and panting on Pansy's part and so I'll take that as a vote for wonderful/terrible from her. *chuckle*
    I was thoroughly impressed with how easy to keep clean the jailbird is- not a hint of soap scum on any of its parts and no irritation on any of Pansy's parts.
    Now, since I'm looking for a backup to the jailbird (plan B is a necessity since my goal is to ensure, as much as possible, that Pansy is always caged) and since variety is fun, I'm looking at acquiring a Watchful Mistress.
    If any long term wearers of the WM and the jailbird would care to share their experiences with comfort and cleanliness of those particular devices ala compare & contrast, I'd love to hear about it.

Mods- this is probably not the best forum for this thread and I don't see a way to move it, if someone could move it for me, I'd be appreciative.

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    As you both enjoyed it you should make it a regular event.
    Rita

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I'd be interested to hear about that as well. My original intention was to get a Pet Trap, but I opted instead for the Jailbird, mainly because it did seem easier to keep clean. I've had mine on nearly 40 days continually (and only out 15 days since November 1st), with little or no problems.

4. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    It's really good to hear that, for all practical purposes, true extended lockup is entirely possible with the jailbird. My wife is saving up for the jailbird because she is tired of the hygiene issues of the cb series.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I am very happy with my Watchful Mistress. My wife/KH is still not enthusiastic about the whole chastity thing, so the longest I have had mine on is 2 weeks. I also have a PA piercing with a segment ring, which encourages urine to follow the curve back and sometimes splash the front of my scrotum. Also, my cage is short enough that the end of it does not stick down below my scrotum. So, when I pee, I usually wind up getting some urine trapped between the front of my scrotum and the bottom of the WM tube. I usually keep a squirt bottle of water near the toilet, so I can rinse this area after I pee. That seems to work pretty well. If I don't do that frequently enough, it can start to smell nasty. Also, it helps to shower right before the cage comes off.

I don't have any experience with the Jailbird. I suspect that urine trapping could be a problem with that, as well. The basic problem is the scrotum being pushed forward by the base ring and tube arrangement, creating a pocket that needs special effort to keep clean.

6. MsTreat

MsTreat Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM

quovismodo-

Pansy has been locked into the jailbird for over a month now with it off just briefly a couple of times for an inspection & there's been no issues with irritation or cleanliness at all- I absolutely recommend the jailbird highly

Mark121--

Thanks very much, that's just the kind of useful info I was looking for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice