Just my story...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ckt1000, Oct 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    My interest in chastity started when I stumbled on a site about 10 years ago. I always thought about it but never brought it into fruition. I was married at the time and thought the idea to be outlandish. After a divorce in 2008 I went on a spree with women. I was burned out with relationships so I tried quantity for quality. One of those "friends" was quite open. I purchased a CB6000 and we played. It was a fun adventure into the lifestyle but neither one of us was very good as a top or bottom. That friendship faded and I entered into my current relationship. It was about a year and a half into the relationship and one drunken night and I had admitted that I owned a device. She took to it like a duck to water and was very enthused. My life is slowly changing as she is very into chastity. We shall see what the future brings.

2. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    As of today I am still free from the cage. It has been a couple weeks since the last time I had it on. This is mostly due to the "game" that we play and not the desires of either of us. The game served a purpose but I think that she has moved beyond it. Basically, it is a card draw game where I draw 2 cards. The first card is the ten digit and the second is the single digit ( makes sense to us). So if I draw a 7 then a 3 it would be 73 hours. I don't wear it to work to those hours do not count. As you can probably figure it out there is no orgasm until the 73 hours is reached. She also gets to make up rules before the draw. Some how one of her rules is always that she can change the rules. Anyway, the flip side of the game is after the hours are reached then one more card is drawn which is how many orgasm I get before we draw for time.

This time around I drew a 10 for the amount of orgasms. Sounded like a great draw for me, not so much for her. She is getting pretty anxious to get it back on. I have 2 left and was informed that if we don't get them out of the way in the next couple days the they will disappear. She also doesn't want to use the cards anymore. Like I said, the game served a purpose in forcing her to wait and be patient. She also saw the benefits when I have it on. For me, I kinda liked the game but understand that she is coming into her own with this particular lifestyle. I am excited to see where it goes but also feel a bit of trepidation.

3. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Guess my life of freedom has come to an end. It was decided to that there won't be a card draw this time so my fate is in her hands. I didn't start out so good as, in my infinite wisdom, I decided to procrastinate on putting it on after work. Hope she forgets about that.

4. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Hi ckt1000,

good luck on your journey. She for sure will not forget about it, and i doubt that you really hope about that. i kind of envy you for your fabolous situation.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

5. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Day 3 today but fortunately for me there is an out of town trip planned for her and so release for a couple hours of fun is planned. Guess that would be unless I do something wrong. Sounds like the weekend it is back on. It has been a stressful week for work so the desire hasn't really been there. Three days is not much of a challenge anyway.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Ahhh just tell her you would just as much like to stay locked till she gets back. But before she leaves, give her a little head, "oral" pleasure before she is to leave you. That way she will be pleased, and you will be wanting all the more when she returns.

Just a thought, Missy Tanya

7. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, Missy Tanya, at some point I may be there and want to keep it on. As of now it is an odd quandary. I want to keep it on but really do like my freedom. This is the most serious that I have been with chastity. To this point it has all been for play and not a lifestyle change. I am naturally a dominate person with everything in life except for the bedroom. To be honest, I do like to be able to solve problems on my own. On the flip side of the coin it has changed our relationship all for the good both mentally and physically. I do like the change in her as well. That has probably been the biggest change mentally for me, I enjoy the fact that she enjoys the control and other benefits to the point that I would rather give up the orgasms for her happiness. Guess this just goes into the psychology of chastity.

8. ckt1000

ckt1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thursday it came off for the night and we had some fun. I had one orgasm! I was locked up again on Friday and still locked up to today. This has been the shortest turn around for us so far. I did notice that getting to "this point" such as horniness and frustration started much earlier then when it is left off for a longer period with many orgasms in between. She is out of town for a few more days. I wish she was here. There is a good chance if she was there would be some hanky panky.

Aside from chastity our sex life is pretty much vanilla. We have researched a ton and think that we may be branching out. Really it has been her that has done the research. New idea is to get a Feeldoe. Something for her and something for me. Albeit, it has been a fantasy of mine there is some anxiety with that. I have played a little with anal but it has mostly been small plugs for limited time or a finger. It was mostly a "if you want to do that to me it is only fair I do it to you" syndrome. This would will be new territory. She still has the 50/50 mentality and takes into account my thoughts on a particular subject. I am fine with that but have told her it is not really up to me anymore.

On a different note, I changes ring sizes to a smaller one. I am not sure if it is a good idea. I have worn the middle ring size for quite some time and it always felt sloppy and allowed for almost full erection. They smaller ring feels more secure, less sloppy and does not allow for much of an erection but is almost painful at times. I am not sure if I will be able to wear it for as long as the other ring. Will this go away or should I go back to the larger ring? Both are more comfortable in differing ways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice