My Emergency Back Up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by erin_1987, Mar 12, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    After about a week of chastity play my wife decided to give me an additional key. Now I was honest and told her that if given a key I would use it. So we sealed the key in a small clear bag, and she signed the bag "Just in case I decided to make another bag". This way I have quick access, however there is no way for me to use it with out her knowing. I keep the little bag in my wallet. What are some different methods other have used.

2. toffe

toffe Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I carry another padlock with the spare key locked inside a shrink tubing. These items are required:

1. The spare key
    2. A padlock where the shackle diameter is less than that of the spare key's keyring hole
    3. A couple of centimeter of thin walled tubing, such as shrink tube.

Make two holes in the shrink tubing that allows the shackle of the padlock to pass through it. Before locking the padlock, sandwich the spare key inside the shrink tubing and lock it. This way, the only way to access the key is to damage the shrink tubing and there's no way to replace the shrink tubing without opening the padlock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice