Proper fitting device - Orion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slimjimtx, Jul 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Wow. What a feeling to have a properly fitted device. I have used several different mass produced devices and they all either pinched or hurt when things wanted to get bigger. I did have a MM Queens Keep but after a few days it always started to hurt. I ordered an Evotion’s Orion and the first one I didn’t have the base ring the proper size. But once I got the proper size down it has been unbelievable. So far been in it for a couple of weeks and there has been no issues. We took it off after a couple of days just to see if there was anything going on. Most the time I forget that it’s even on. It doesn’t even interfere with using the bathroom. We have been looking for a while for a device we can lock and forget for a few weeks to months and this one is it.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Will take a look thank you,

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I have had 3 different EW devices , most recently the Bijou ... I screwed up on the measurements on each device ... gah! o_O:(:mad:

I can still use the Bijou, it's just a bit loose when I get flaccid, yet still is tight enough when hard that it can prevent any stroking type of stimulation. On my next order (an Orion and a new Bijou combo) I will also have them fill in the underside just behind the pin and lock assembly (because I discovered that I could use that shower wand and squirt water through the filigree and if done just right for long enough ... I could have a nice almost ruined orgasm).

So I have been in the measuring process for an Orion for awhile and keep flip flopping on the measurements for the cage size diameter. And am totally clueless about what ring size to use. I have used a HTv2 for long periods and the 45mm ring worked great for that .... ordered up the new HTv3 and the 45 and 50 are mad small and even the 55mm ring with that new HTv3 is pretty tight. Must have something to do with how the cage has more of a downward push than earlier versions? I also had the snip snip 2 years ago and the nuts do seem to hang just a tad differently than before, perhaps that is the issue? I dunno.

I like how the HT devices have the cage running all the way to the base and below and beyond the ring to help hold it all in. Obviously the EW Orion does not do that nor does it have that ergonomic shape.

How did you go about that measurement? And what was your experience with the 1st ring and how much difference in size did you re order that 2nd ring? Did you just follow the measuring instructions from the EW website?

Thanks!

oh and btw ..... any pics of your new Orion? ;):+1:

slimjimtx likes this.
  4. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    I have a caliper that I would use to measure myself with. I would take a quick measurement before it would start getting hard. I was able to get the cage length pretty good.

As far as ring goes, that is where I messed up. All the rings I had used were 45mm. So I thought let’s go with 45mm and 10mm gap. . However I didn’t take in account for how wide their ring was. Because of that I was getting some nasty chaffing. I used numbing cream for a couple of days. And when I finally took it off there was a nasty cut on the scrotum.
    When I ordered the second one I decided to go with 46mm and 13mm gap. Since I increased the gap by 3mm I also had them shorten the cage by 3mm
    Not sure if it had anything to do with it, but I also got rid of the pattern on the ring.

I can also you the same tip on both shafts.

I have been wearing it 24/7 for some time now and have had zero issues. I do have to lube the bottom of the ring though at night.

So the final measurements put the device right at 65mm.

They actually have a picture of my first Orion on their website.

2D106BD3-7E95-41A3-8372-2DFD11D55502.jpeg 7037F402-792C-4DF6-A903-BF99AC69F4CC.jpeg

Peter Rabbit and bincorona like this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    oh wow, that looks very very snug there. would you say that you are normal flaccid in that picture or more or less than normal? And how does it feel when you get those early morning stiffies? does that squeeze down and crush your balls and or does the whole device kind of ride forward and the base ends up further up the shaft and closer to the tip? Also, are you more of a grower or shower? I am a grower for sure and have learned that you need to measure for the smallest flaccid size and also take into consideration any retraction like when squatting or sitting in like a car seat kind of stuff. Mine tends to pull back in pretty good it turns out when sitting and squatting.

With my Bijou, the measurement I went with covers my entire shaft while at it's most normal flaccid state, and the bottom bumps into my sack when sitting and squatting, but not enough to pull or tug on the piercing. Yet when erect .... it is only covering the top 1/3 of the whole thing .... really just the sweet spot area. Surprisingly effective still and yet still does not allow any type of stroking, at least any sort of arousing and or stimulating kind stroking that could get me any where near an O. It's almost more maddening to have the ability to get hard and yet still not be able to do anything with it vs. the ball trap and cage combo where at least it can't get a full erection and really no way to stimulate at all.

I was thinking about doing the solid ring without filigree ...... thanks for that solidification :+1:

Crazy how such a small measurement can make such a big difference on a ring or cage diameter.

Thanks

6. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    I guess I would say I am but of a grower, but it doesn’t grow very much. I am 1-2 inches below average in that department.

That picture is taken probably a day or two after being locked back in it after a break. What I have found is the longer I am in it the more it shrinks down. So I am confused on what to do in the future. Smaller diameter on cage to keep it from pulling back in. It almost looks like it is turtling in the cage sometimes. As long as I can use a Q-tip to keep the head towards the front, there is no way it can get hard in there.

I have found a bit of baby oil gel under the sack before bedtime keeps it from getting sore in the night. Don’t really need it during the day.

I have noticed when the wife is playing with it, it will turn a few colors and doesn’t let anything leak out. So I don’t see how some people can ejaculate in one. But it is so close to my body that it doesn’t pull and hurt the scrotum like some of the mass produced ones did. As long as I keep the extra skin from the scrotum pulled down it usually just stays close to the body.

I do have to be careful with how I bend down with certain pants on. Since it can move freely it will tug and sometimes hurt when I do that.

Depending how far we decide to go with this, at some point I think it would be easier to go with a piercing that way I can lose the ring.

I am glad I went away from a design in the base ring. With as much as it shifts, I think that is what the problem with the other ring was from. But with a thicker ring that EW uses, it pushes the balls out a bit more than other devices. But it also doesn’t dig in to the lower base of the penis like a single ring metal device does.

bincorona likes this.
  7. Vitruvius

Vitruvius New member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    For those in the know, is taking measurements from my Lori a good suggestion for with a steel Orion? I am booked in to get my PA in Nov...and just waiting for that to happen so I can submit my measurements (more precisely that PA depth measurement).

8. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    It's probably a good starting point but you may need adjustments. I ended up with a larger Gap in the Orion since the base ring is fairly wide. Once you get it dialed in, the Orion is very good for long-term wear.

As far as your PA goes, you may eventually want to end up with a 6 or 4ga. Make sure you have it far enough back from the urethral opening to accommodate a PA pin comfortably... mine is 3/4" back and this works well. Also, I would try to get your PA as close to midline as possible. Good luck!

9. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    Question for y’all. I have my Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Carefully measured all the diameters and the cage and base ring are just right. I ordered a 3/8 gap and when I put the thing on, it causes discomfort and (according to my KH circulation related discolouration), so I am looking for a fix.

I am wondering if I should see about getting an adjustment to 1/2 gap. Or should I try a bigger base ring (although I cannot see why thar would matter)

What would you think is the right approach here?

Thank you for all replies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice