In chastity again :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, Jun 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Hi all

You might of read my diary from my 1st time in chastity that lasted a week, Finally my lady an i have started my next training period of 2 weeks - 1 Month, She is gradually building me up to longer periods and is now interested in devolping my submission further, I will let you know if she comes up with any ideas and it would be nice to know your ideas to :)
    I will be keeping my diary on here again letting you all know how im doing an i've also posted some new pictures on my profile of me and my new padlocked cb3000, as i was given a plastic lock last time. My lady finds it much better using a proper padlock. I have also shaved my pubes for the 1st time for my lady, it's weird seeing myself all bald down there :)

Thanks for reading this and always love to read your responses

Slavematt

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    After Speaking my lady it looks like she wants me to go the whole month in chastity to please her, so who am i to complain. Also i've been told i have to come up with an idea for my further submission to her, because its an online relationship there are limits, but if you all have any ideas they would be welcome :)

Slavematt

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Well slavematt my first idea is to wish you good luck! As this being only the second time you are in lockup it might get very frustrating during a 30 day period. More power to you though.

I don't know how to help with the online thing however, that is all unchartered territory for me.

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your good luck wishes :)
    Yea its gonna be fun to see how i cope over a whole month as i've always masterbated quite alot.

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
  6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    How nice it would be to have a pair of those. Enjoy!

Rachel

7. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know, i get wait to get them an try them on :) Its going to fun to see how far down this route my lady takes me

8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its now coming up to the end of my 1st week in chastity out of my 1 month period and all is going well. the weekends are the hardest times though as i have more time to think of what i would like to be doing with my ladys penis. So i have to keep myself busy doing chores. I think the idea of further submitting to my lady by wearing the panties she has told me to buy sent my penis into overdrive last night, it kept on waking me up straining in its confidment and telling you this now is making my ladys cock to try and get hard.

Only 3 weeks left, how hard can it be?? haha

Slavematt

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well its been 2 weeks since i got locked up in chastity and its been going well, apart from the past two nights where sleep has been hard, plus i think my need to masterbate is starting to get to me even though i keep myself busy. My lady an i agreed a period of 2weeks- a month, so i could get released soon or it could be another 2 weeks yet, which after telling you how i feel now is going to be a challange to say the least.

Slave matt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice