I found a good way to do some hands free edging between lock ups

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by guthaxor, Nov 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. guthaxor

guthaxor Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    So, here's what I found. I found a really cheap and easy to use electronic that, when paired with the magic wand massager and the male attachment, can lead to some really nice (torturous?) edging, and it's especially good because it's hands free, meaning you can be tied up during.

So, here's the thing, it is an outlet timer. How it works is that you can tell it to turn off power or turn on power to anything plugged into it at a certain time. The function we're most concerned with though is the cycle timer. Long story short, you can tell it to turn it on for x seconds, turn it off for y seconds, turn it on for x seconds, etc. On repeat until you turn it off.

So basically, using this, you can set up the massager to turn on for 8-9 seconds, bringing you just to the edge, then turn off for 30 seconds, letting you cool down. Timing may be different for you, everyone's different so go head and experiment. I used it in a way where I set it up and cuffed myself, then had my gf come by later to unlock the cuffs.

2. guthaxor

guthaxor Member

Local Time:
    I want to mention btw, the corded magic wand massager can get hot with time, so be careful around how long you use it for this method (I'd say less than an hour). Also, take all the usual precautions when using bondage, such as refraining from doing it alone in case of emergency. (Or do what you want, but don't sue me if it goes wrong lol).

3. guthaxor

guthaxor Member

Local Time:
    As it turns out, doing this will burn out the motor. Don't do this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice