Purchasing my cage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chris_sd, Feb 16, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Chris_sd

Chris_sd New member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    hello everyone. I am new to this site but though I would share my recent experience. My fiancé and I have been together about 3 years and have a very strong sex life. I have a bit of a problem in that regards as i really am always thinking about sex or trying to get off. We have sex almost every day sometimes multiple times a day. And I still find myself trying to either masturbate or get in another time with my girl which at times irritates her. We are getting married in about a month and she has talked about not doing anything sexual the month leading up to the big day including me playing with myself which I then said was impossible and the only thing that would guarantee that would be a chastity cage. We talked a little more about it every once in a while and I have always had a big fetish for being dominated and the more I thought about the idea her controlling my dick the more turned on I got and kept saying to her lets go to the toy store and check them out. Long story short we ended up finally going down and she completely embarrassed me at the store. I know I'm a little kinky but chastity is something that I would never want anyone to know. There were two different cages she had her eye on and after asking me about them with me not really being an expert and unsure she carried them to the counter. Purposely yelled for me to come stand next to her and asked the worker the pros and cons and about them along with making sure it was not escapable. Anyways I could have melted as they talked for about 30 minutes then she told me to give him the card and pay. Once we got home she told me she gave me many opportunities to not get one and since I kept insisting on getting one the last couple weeks and paid for it she is going to take advantage of it. Thursday night is the last day of sex before the cage goes on for a month and after the wedding it will become a regular part of our relationship and she says it will help me to start listening and helping her around the house more. Everything is still very new I tried on the cage and it seems to fit good but the idea of not being able to escape or cum is pretty scary for me. Any tips or thoughts from anyone would be appreciated I will keep you updated

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi welcome to CM please take you time to have a read with your fiance`.

Is that her in your avatar lucky boy !!

Unfortunately I reckon you are in for tough love on here .
    Get the cage let her put it on make sure she has ALL the keys .
    Don't winge or keep asking for release just deal with it xx
    xx Wendy

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    A month to start with a new cage is unrealistic for most guys. Take your time and make sure you have a spare key handy for emergencies like your bits turning purple. Use some lube on your scrotum a few times a day otherwise the ring will get very uncomfortable.

4. Chris_sd

Chris_sd New member

Local Time:
    Yeah I gave it a test for a bit and when I start to get hard they turn a little purple, is that normal or no. I'm using the middle ring the biggest ring I was able to kind of maneuver around and almost pull out of it so I dropped to this one. Feels much tighter around the sac

5. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Turning color when hard is normal so don't worry about it as long as everything turns back to normal when soft again. Base ring size is determined by the ability to keep your testicles from escaping. As long as the middle ring does this, do not go down to the smallest size.

Lube, lube and re-lube the base ring underneath behind your scrotum. Petroleum based lubes like A&D Ointment work best. Things down there need to adjust and stretch so I can't stress lube enough. We have been in chastity for years and I still lube once in the morning and at night.

Be prepared to feel like your insides are being ripped out of your groin from the nocturnal erections in the beginning. They will get better in time. The best way to make things to settle down is to pee.

That style cage has some issues that can cause you problems if you are not religious with cleaning. The area inside the bottom of the tube where the rings are welded together is a tight area where the underside of your penis skin will creep into along with dirt and can cause skin problems in a relatively short time. There is a way to fix the problem but that's a story for another time. Do yourself a favor and get some foam tipped swaps like Swab-its to slide into that area to keep things clean. Don't use Q-Tips as the cotton comes off when they get wet and get stuck in the cage. Not good. Trust me.

On another note: You lucky dog! Having a fiance that wants you to wear a chastity device and a long, long life of orgasm denial ahead of you. Wish chastity cages were available way back when for us.

6. Chris_sd

Chris_sd New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice.
    Ok yeah it pretty much goes back to normal after a while of being purple, middle ring sounds good, also the ring kind of pulls away from my body and I feel like i keep needing to pull more skin through the other side is that normal? Ive been using lube and plan on getting much more apparently. Im trying to get in the mindset of how bad it will be once I keep trying to get hard, Its dificult right now as I had a very busy valentines weekend and drained every ounce of fluid in my body im sure. Im guessing after a week of 24/7 chastity or so is when it gets the worst...
    Also I havent seen too many reviews with this particular cage, the ones I did read were overall good, I had the same problem as a review where there is a gap between the 2 pins and the holes they should fit into once the lock is put on, simple fix at the local ace getting some 5/16" washers though and everything is good now. For future reference I am curious about the tight area where the rings are welded together and how you fix it.
    Not sure how lucky I am, most men can take their wife whenever they feel like it, I have had a wonderful time having sex with my fiance whenever I want so this kind of takes that away but the thought of her controlling me is a turn on as I do enjoy being submissive in the bedroom and we have had a lot of fun in that aspect, I guess this is the next step

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice