How many of you are Not Submissive

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dead in the water, Dec 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dead in the water

Dead in the water Long term member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I was curious how many men on this forum use chastity for extended periods to spice up their sex life with their wives, significant other, key holders or what ever title you use. My wife who I refer to as FABULOUS and I have been happily married for 20 years and practicing chastity on and off (more on though) for just over 2 years. And though I love to please my wife I wouldn’t consider myself a submissive. I don’t mind if my wife brings to my attention where I need improvement when it comes to her happiness. I think as men we need to be more chivalrous towards women, hold the door for them, open the car door for them, offer your coat or sweater when they are cold, things of that nature and also help relieve some of the daily pressures that come with being a wife and a mother. But then sometimes I get annoyed when I have had a long day and come home and my wife wants a foot rub or a back rub or an errand run and I just want to sit my ass on the couch and relax for a while.

2. EventuallyTamed

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I'm not naturally submissive for sure. I actually consider myself quite dominant in life and, theoretically, also in bed.
    Still, my GF uses chastity to make me a bit more submissive exactly because of that (she's very annoyed by my "permanent alpha" natural behavious in every situation of my life). There are also other reasons she decided to use it (i.e., my mood improves greatly, we fight less, I'm way more energetic and motivated to do useful stuff, the fact she likes it from a sensual p.o.v., etc.), but I could say chastity is there to MAKE me submissive, since I'm not like that at all in a natural state.
    If it was for me I'd get rid of it, but it's something you get to hate to love, and after some days inside I change so much I totally understand why she wants it on often and I find myself begging to dont be released.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m pretty alpha in the vanilla world but very submissive in sexual and BDSM roles

HT89 likes this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's us. We have an otherwise conventional marriage, but we've been playing with enforced chastity on and off for 20 years.

For us, it's just a fun kink to share, since we both enjoy it. We've tried some D/s and FLR, but it just didn't take. Yet for some reason, we keep coming back to the devices; me because I enjoy the low level simmer, and Mrs Edge because she enjoys my attentiveness.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Dead in the water

Dead in the water Long term member

Local Time:
    We’ve tried the FLR thing but we’re not that good at it. The only things she really expects are opening the doors letting her order first at dinner the basic manner things. Then of course the rubs.

6. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    *puts hand up*.
    Totally me, I am a dominant person in social life and work. I am in my relationship also, buy sexually I am 100% submissive.
    It does make for a rather strange dynamic with chastity.
    I of course brought the idea up, purely from a sexual standpoint- no thought given to it tbh.
    My partner is definitely finding ones power and dominance in the bedroom department now due to my cock being blocked up. I simply have no power over bedroom antics anymore and I the better half loves it.

The dynamic for us is strained to a degree as I suppose where I am dominant generally, the usual dynamic I see on here with the chastised being fully submissive in the whole Ness of the role of their relationship, which is something I very much struggle with.

We are meeting a block where we go with the toying and joy of chastity if I'm a dominant force.

7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I am submissive to Miss Amanda, but not submissive at all in all other aspects of my life.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well im Mistress maid so i do all the house work and cooking and lots of things.

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Unless you're just doing it for short-term kinks, any man that locks up his cock to give to his mate, is at least a little bit submissive. Like many things in life, submission is not a binary choice, there can be a wide range of how much one does. To me, it's all good.

HT89 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am compleatly submissive, we live a 24/7 FLR-BDSM relationship/lifestyle so there is no vanilla part for us, I am submissive at all times.

11. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    I’m submissive sexually in the main part, I can and do the whole Alpha male thing if needed, but I find I’m more comfortable being sexually submissive to females.

the flip side is in my daily life I’m very masculine and dominant (contrary to how I am on here lol).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice