My wife and Keyholder wants to show off

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CSG in a Pink 18CP, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CSG in a Pink 18CP

CSG in a Pink 18CP Locked in a Lori's Tube

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    My wife likes to take pictures of me when I crossdress. I have to admit that she's gotten pretty good at verbally humiliating and teasing me as she's taking the pictures.

Today I took some sexy pictures of her. I told her that I wanted to be able to look at them when we are apart. She started teasing me my saying what's the point, it's not like you'll be jacking off to them...

I told her how much I would love to jack off to these pictures when we are apart. Then she let me have it, why would I rather jack off when we're apart than please her when we're together? She really got me to grovel.

After things settled down she told me that she loved it when I took the pictures of her. She could tell I was really turned on by it. Then told me she felt sad that the pictures wouldn't be used by anyone to masturbate to. What a waste she said.

A few hours later she casually tells me to pick out one or two of my favorites, edit her face out of them and post them here in an album so that they might do some good.

Shocked, I said "but all the guys are locked up!, How are they going to masturbate to them?". "You're so cute" was her reply.

When we joined this site I was a bit worried that she might post pictures of me. I never thought it might go the other way. So tonight I'll be doing some editing posting pictures of my wife on an adult website. Something I never thought I'd ever in my life do. She is like a new woman and more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Jblocked likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Your wife's version is different you might want to have a chat with her.

Thatgirl likes this.
  3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Lola isn't that always the case

4. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Hey CSG! I WISH I had a Keyholder as wonderful and caring as your's! I have been left unlocked for months.
    So Y-E-S I am 'enjoying' her beautiful photos very much and hope she posts many more!
    sorry just a little jealous!

Gabriellia likes this.
  5. Giles Webster-Griffiths

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    If you desire reality then you have to be as real as your actions.....I am proud how I can take a worthless piece of human flesh and turn it into giving me the extreme pleasures I demand.....then make it my trophy to display it in public...make them kneel down on one knee in public and put your shoe on his raised knee as he kisses it...then walk on....try a nice public face slap and then offer your hand to be kissed....keep your chastity cuckold away from his toilet so he has to wet his pants as you walk with him...humiliation kept in his brain is what makes reality...

CSG in a Pink 18CP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice