Traveling and Chastity Enforcement

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Devine Lady T, Apr 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    On the evening of March 30th, My sissy slave chrissy was secured in the clubFEM mcd. (Yes, I realize this is far from a "secure" device.) I ran a small plastic covered cable from the crazy glued, numbered zip tie to the guiche pierce and a cock ring. These adaptations would make any tampering obvious and if pullout occured, the likelihood of re-entering the device minimized and painful.

As I would be leaving town the next morning, I scheduled two nights when W/we would meet via video chat for inspection and cleaning. chrissy was directed to wear her short, sassy bob-cut blonde wig for each chat episode. I was in the bedroom my hotel suite for the first chat, with My non-lifestyle sisters in the living room. Imagine chrissy's surprise at knowing I could show the live video feed and/or captured images to them at anytime, should he disobey Me.

During O/our chat time, I took out My wallet and produced two blank checks. They are from a collection of signed checks I collected from him. Any step outside the lines by him would result in cashing of a check. The simple act of displaying the checks sent him deeper into the subspace needed while I was away. chrissy told Me it was a "hot thing to do" and began gushing about how perfect it is to serve and obey Me. I had him repeat the time and day of next scheduled video chat and ended the session.

Because his travel plans overlapped with My own, during the second chat I had him change into the Birdlock device, again utilizing locks to the guiche, crazy glue and numbered plastic locks. This chat ran a higher risk of "reveal" than the first because I was sitting in NY's LaGuardia airport at 4:30 p.m! (Don't worry, I took steps to ensured a "family friendly" chat experience.) That knowledge and the sights and background noise of the busy location I sat in, threw him even deeper. Carrying his laptop, I was shown how completely My bathroom and jetted tub were cleaned and that My favorite leather items had been polished.

The extra steps for traveling security and expression of My Dominance paid off. chrissy also cleaned the fridge, microwave, and toaster oven, removed two ice-killed hedges, and transplanted My grapevine!
    I can't wait to see what he accomplishes during My next time away!

2. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Wonderful to read how You were totally in control while being away. There was no slack for chrissy, quite the contrary and now You are back that will not change. Just total control as long as You seem fit. :anim_37: Yes i envy chrissy...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice