First time in a proper chastity device, i have a problem

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TinyPetSimon, Dec 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. TinyPetSimon

TinyPetSimon TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Hi,

At the beginning of this month i received my first proper chastity device.

I love it and i think it looks really nice too, but i've got a problem which i wanted to share and see what people said. I appreciate anyone who takes their time to help me.

Here's the picture of the device, it's custom made by Steelwerks and it is very good quality:
    photo.JPG

Pretty much i wore it for it from probably around 8pm until around 9am the next morning a few days ago and the reason i took it off was because i got a lot of pain in my testis.

When i first put it on it was alright, when i got an erection, it would try and get hard but not go anywhere, that part i liked and enjoy, but then my testis began to hurt and i had to avoid thinking erotic thoughts because of that. By the time it was morning, it had gone a little too far and i just had to take it off, must have been the legendary 'morning wood'.

My problem was that i didn't want chastity for that kind of pain, i want it for the frustration and feeling of denial by the lack or erection, i hate the feeling of my testis hurting like they did. Even the feeling of the spiked cap was better than the pain coming from my testis

I went on chat earlier today and talked to two people who suggested that it's something that will just wear off over time but also that it might be a slightly too tight cock ring, but they also suggested that i ask others.

My fantasy for chastity is heavily based on tease and denial, which really looks impossible at the moment.

So i ask, what do people think? Is my device incorrect; am i possibly wearing it in a bad way; do i need to start with very short periods before i can withstand days, weeks and months locked up and still be able to get erection without it causing me to fall over from the pain.

Thanks a lot for your help, sorry about the long post. I just try to put as much detail into it as i can.

2. tttruth

tttruth Member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    It could be a too-small cock ring. How many fingers can you squeeze through it? A properly fitted ring will allow for some give, but of course, is too small for the testes to escape through. It can be a very tricky balance, and is often complicated by the fact that the body CAN get used to it's ring, and will not swell up so much, therefore eventually letting you go down a ring size or two.

I will agree on the ball pain being terrible. Not as bad as having one ball slip back through the cracks... THAT hurts ten times worse.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    the ball pain,is it a burning feeling?like more on the sack than the balls?

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I would try seeing if by attaching something like a lace or strap that will hold the device close to your abdomen at night helps if it does then the ring is ok if not then maybe its too tight.

5. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

@tttr
    tttruth

I think i know the burning feeling you are talking about and am pretty sure it's not that. The feeling is coming from the center of the testis as if they've just been knocked or kicked.

6. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Let me re type the post i made above, identically managed to send it.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

tttruth
    Just reading that last line hurt! lol
    When getting erect in it, it is difficult to get a finger between the ring and my penis, i could push it enough to have it come out from the other side of the ring, but i can still get it in decently. When i'm not erect, the cock ring feels fine. It's just when i'm erect that it begins to hurt.

2inch
    I think i know the burning feeling you are talking about and am pretty sure it's not that. The feeling is coming from the center of the testis as if they've just been knocked or kicked.
    I felt the feeling your talking about before on an silly cheap device that was rubbish. When flaccid i was able to pull it off lol. And it hurt the way your saying too.

stroppy
    When i get erect, i can push back on the device a little and it does help slightly. The pain is most certainly being caused by my penis pushing the cage and therefore pulling at the balls. That looks logical, but if that's the case how is it possible for that not to happen, without making the cage longer?

Thanks a lot for your help

Simon

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You cant get a longer tube or that would stick out too far, the ideal is that the tube is small enough to just fit into
    when flaccid so that when you attempt to grow there is no room however this then in turn leads to the problem
    you describe in that the attempted erection literally pushes the whole device forward tugging at your balls as you
    describe most notably during morning woods!. The best way to help prevent this is to make up as i said above
    a strap ,belt,or lace etc that will help support and hold the device close to the abdomen. It would work in a similar
    way to Philfreds harness he has on with his device only less bulky after all if you have the ring the correct size you
    should not be able to remove it the strap is just making things comfy for you. It does work i have used it many times
    on lesser devices i have owned in effect it is fighting back against the erection instead of your balls having to.
    slave stroppy (to Mistress Deborah)

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your Testes are going to hurt. That's the nature of a ball trap device. The device will try and tear them from your body during nocturnal tumescence.
    You may get used to it in time as your body learns from the experience and your scrotum stretches.
    However, once the scrotum has stretched sufficiently you may find that the devise hangs low and you may fall out.
    You really should consider a full belt or a ball trap device with a urethral insert if your serious about continuing.

9. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

stroppy
    I will certainly give your suggestion a go. Thank you for your help.

Mascara^Snake
    To be honest, i did wonder how it wouldn't hurt, but i've read about people being in chastity cages and it not hurting in the way i described so i thought it was there was a way for that not to happen. If i was to go with the way of getting used to it, are you saying that the pain would only stop once my balls have been stretched to the length of the erection?
    Also, how would a urethra tube affect it?

Thanks a lot for your help

Simon

10. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi,

One other thing is that just looking at @2inch's avatar, i see someone in a somewhat similar device as me. Does it cause him the same pain, or did it? If so, how do you cope, or how did you get rid of that pain?

Thanks

Simon

11. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Simon,

Hate to say it but I had to go though the same pain as my body adjusted to my CB-2000 and again when I bought the stainless steel JailBird. The pain will subside over time. I had to gradually increase the time I spent locked as my body finally accepted it overnight. I'll never forget those couple of times being stood straight up in bed from a very sound sleep and having to grab the key and unlock myself ASAP!

Trust me,... it does get much much better!! After you've gone a month locked up, this pain will seem like a distant memory!

12. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi sissystephanie,

Thanks for your post, that's really given me hope that this wasn't a complete waste of money, especially at how much it cost me.

I hope that if i can start to get used to it frequently that it will go away as quick as that.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I appreciate it:).

13. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi sissystephanie,

Thanks for your post, that's really given me hope that this wasn't a complete waste of money, especially at how much it cost me.

I hope that if i can start to get used to it frequently that it will go away as quick as that.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I appreciate it:).

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Dont expect it to be right instantly this is something that hopefully you will be wearing a very long time and so however long it takes to get it bedded in to suit you will be minor in comparison to the long haul .
    slave stroppy (to Mistress Deborah)

15. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    It was a few weeks before my night time erections became less painfully.

16. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I have heard from some friends that switching from a "circular" ring to a slightly oval one will alleviate some of the pressure at the base of your sack and ease up the testicle pain.

17. TinyPetSimon

Computer Programmer
    Brighton, England
    Local Time:
    Hi,

thanks for your replies

slave stroppy
    I understand and will just take it slow and try and get used to it. Thanks for your help

Hercock
    How often did you wear it at first, how quick did you build up to long periods?

AliceInBondageLand
    I see, thanks for that. If I keep on having problems and it doesn't seem to be going away or something, i'll try and do that, i hope i won't need to though as it might require the cage to be sent back and also quite a bit of money to change. I hope my body will just get used to this one, but if not at least i have something that may fix it. Thanks

Thanks everyone.

Simon

18. MyWifeMyGoddess

Experience this pain constantly, when it seems unbearable I just imagine my Wife's disappointment if I were to complain. Unless they darken and become cold to the touch I just try to think about something else. The worst is when my Wife lets me orally service Her, it feels like someone has poured hot lava all over my balls and shaft. I am a bit too big for my CB-6000 but we aren't going to be spending anymore money at this point, maybe you have the same problem? I have to use a stocking to get it on and at that point the tube is like saran wrap around about 1/3rd of my shaft and then I have to push and strain to get it back far enough to lock it. My junk is still there however.

19. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You don't mention using any kind of lube; are you using any? Many people apply a bit of silicon-based lube at least once a day around the ring. Others (like me) just use baby oil (or gel). You might find a generous application before bed might help.

20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi I would agree with the last comment some form of lubrication I have found is essential to reduce the pain. The morning wood in my case does go away and even after a long period of being unlocked I get used back to i really fast now. If you just take some time and used a bit of lube then it will probably be fine in a few weeks. I found wearing through the day at first with thnights unlocked helped me to get used to the device with less difficulty. All the best with what looks like a gerat device.

21. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    agree with wishful, daytime wear to get in the swing of things, extending the time as you can until you almost forget about it during the day 9even for a little while), then go back and start lockng overnight again.

22. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Normally I would say that the cock ring was too small. However, with the mention of you getting excited prior to it hurting, I think that what youre facing is a case of blue balls. In fact Im feeling the same thing as i post this and I havent worn a device since saturday. I've been trusted since then because I showed my Key Holder my dedication by going and getting my prince albert pierced. Like i could jerk off if I wanted too.

So here is how we solve this issue together. You go jerk off and see if it goes away. I will push through it. If it goes away then its safe to say that its blue balls. If i can push through it then you can too and we can both teach ourselves how to live with being locked up for longer periods of time.

Sound good?
    Great!
    You jerk off and ill tell you if my nuts fell off in about a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice