Starting a self - lock up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Marcus2372829, May 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Marcus2372829

Marcus2372829 New member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Hello everyone, this morning I locked myself into the cb6000 device which I have to say is very comfortable. Of course, I’m a submissive male but am currently not fortunate enough to have a key holder so therefore it is to my self disciple that I stay locked. I’ve been unlocked for 3 weeks so decided it was time to start up again. Firstly, it was challenging as first lock up always is exciting, and attempted erections made it painful. I’ve now calmed down and finding my device very comfortable. Initially I locked myself to prevent masturbation but now I’ve come to terms that I’m a beta male who wishes his private parts to be handed over to a dominant woman. I’m going to uncage every 2 days for a clean, and then straight back on. My planned time is 3 months. I’d be grateful if people commented additional hours/days/weeks so I will serve a longer time locked. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice