Tattoo design help

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by teasedog, Feb 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. teasedog

teasedog New member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'll try it anyway.
    For a long time now, my Mistress and i are thinking about getting a tattoo (i already have one). i would really like to get a tattoo that states my love AND submission for my Mistress in a subtle way. i (and my Mistress) don't like the BDSM sign that is frequently used for tattoo's with a BDSM theme, so i'm searching for something else. It shouldn't be a obvious tattoo with whips and cuffs or anything like that.
    To my Mistress an i it would have to be clear that the tattoo show my submission to here, but for anyone else (in the sauna for example) it shouldn't..
    I know, not a easy task so that's why i'm asking your help. Does any of you have any ideas or already have a similar tattoo like that?

Any input would be highly rated. Offcourse i'm not looking for a finished idea because of the personal nature, but any concepts or ideas could help me design a personal tattoo that works for me and my Mistress.

Thanks in advance!

2. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are still working on a similar theme, we are going for the male and female emblem, mine with the image of a lock within it and the wife's with a key.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That's what I'd suggest. Shave your crutch and put the tattoo there. And maybe "Property of..." just above it?

4. Badbob

Badbob Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I've seen one that's a female symbol, but instead of having the cross part pointing down, it angles up and to the right, the way the male arrow normally would, and inside the circle is a small key.

More subtle still could be something as simple as a heart with both your initials in it, only your initials are below her's and perhaps a little smaller.

5. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Why not tattoo what you are...

Just got my tattoo… And I think everyone understand what it means…

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice