Small problem with CB-6000s

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by biggar, Jan 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I posted an update in the Foyer which probably should have been done here. I said that my fit was fine and was locked with the numbered plastic lock until Valentines day. This morning in the cold upstate NY it was -20F! On the way to work my one problem(smaller) testicle slipped past the A ring so at work I had to cut the lock, fix things and put a zip tie to hold until I got home. I just went to the next smaller ring and back to the shorter locking pin and hope it won't be to snug. Should be able to tell before bed if it's OK. Hopefully I'm back locked until the release date! I posted a series showing me installing the whole CB in the albums. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    From looking at your pic on the left, the reason your smaller testicle escaped is probably not from the base ring size being too large, but from the axial gap being too wide. If you experience "night pain" at any point around the base ring while sleeping (bad enough to wake you up, burning pain), then your base ring is too small, and that's that. Try removing some spacers between the base ring and the cage to make a narrower gap instead. Go slow: one little spacer at a time, and see if everything stays up where it should and no grapes try to escape.

3. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    Already experienced all that years ago with the CB-2000.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I agree with PansyTart. Though I can't really see how tight the base ring is, it looks like the axial gap could be made tighter without pinching the top of your sack.

5. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    It has been fine since I dropped ring size. I'm now in the middle one and what I thought was the shortest locking pin but it turns out it's the next one. I will change to the shorter pin when I'm unlocked. It has been on 24/7 since I changes it out on Monday 1/24/11. I forgot to take a cell phone date pic so did the next best thing with the paper date. Just took some with todays date also. My Wife/KH says that Valentines weekend will still be the unlock date. Between the CB-3000 and the CB-6000s I've been locked 3 weeks, 24/7, with the last ejaculation being 2 weeks ago today.

Attached Files:

taped2 likes this.
  6. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    Well, it happened again. I thought the set up was going well and then that same testicle slipped by again. So a few days ago I had to cut the numbered lock and change things. I went to the next larger A ring but the shortest locking pin and spacer. I found with the CB-3000 that the spacing between the cage and the ring was more important than trying to use a small ID ring. Easy figuring I'm using the 1 7/8" ID ring. The cage has a 1 3/8"ID. That leaves 4/8" or 1/2" and that ends up being 1/4" on each side minus the thickness of the cage. I know that I can just get a fingertip between the bottom of the cage(when on) and the ring. I will leave the padlock on now until my scheduled release date which is only next weekend. Hopefully! Here are a some photos I took this morning, Feb. 5,2011

Attached Files:

taped2 likes this.
  7. itiswhatitis

itiswhatitis Member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I have a very similar looking fit as you do. A friend of mine wore a CB 6k with no spacer. Solved his issues but I tried it and was rough getting into. I have considered trimming the the spacer down... actually, trimming down the longest spacer (as I know I'll never need it) and re-drilling the post. Right now I'm settled in on the same outfit you have. For me to slip out would cause considerable pain not only on my peanut, but my ass as well.

Good luck,
    it

8. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    Everything has been fine since the last change, the shortest spacer and the larger ring. I have now been in it 3 weeks 24/7 except for the time I was changing setups. My KH still plans on releasing me Sunday but then locking right back up for maybe at least 2 months. These photos were just taken this morning, Feb. 11,2011. I still love it though!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice