Took at break...But back now...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Sep 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I stopped posting for about a month...Still locked, but just didn't have time to post a lot. Since my last post I have had one orgasm, it was ruined and now my Wife(KH) loves the way it looks, so I'm expecting more of those. My Wife(KH) has gone from kind of being into MC, to loving it. She doesn't hold back on anything now. I can't believe some of the things she has come up with. We have bought news toys and she has become an expert in tying me up...I'm naked 95% of the time when we are at home alone. I have become her everything slave. Kissing, licking and rubbing her when ever she wants. She masturbates all the time now. I get to watch and clean her up after she is done. The T&D sessions have become her favorite. She will tie me to our bed, tease for awhile, then take the cage off but leave the ring on. She just sits a watches me. Love how hard and big I get. Brings me right to the edge and then stuffs my cock back into the cage and locks it up until next time. She would always allow me to lock and unlock the cage and let me masturbate a bit. Not now, she has taking full control of my cock and orgasms. The odd time I do get to cum, it's because she wants me to. I have lost all control of my own cock. It's been just over a year of our MC and it's become part of our lives now. We have both said we wish we would have started this years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice