Do I even belong here?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by oldtimer, Dec 9, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. oldtimer

oldtimer Been there, done that and that and that

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    The more I read about chastity, the more I think that it is not what I really am about. My wife and I are more into what I would call tease and denial. I am not allowed to orgasm for a few days but my wife will tease me all week long and have orgasms whenever she wants. Neither of us has any desire to do long term chastity as we both feel the purpose of sex is to have as many intense orgasms as you can. So for me, chastity is just something to make me build up my desire for release and then have that release for one or two days a week. No limit on how many orgasms in the day I am allowed to have them so I usually get a few in a weekend and hold off until the next weekend or sometimes a Wednesday.

I do not see the point into wanting to be locked up without orgasm for long periods of time and in real life, never met anyone who wanted to or was able to. Not many people want to remain chaste for long periods of times and I had some friends who took vows of chastity that were broken often. I understand the pleasure in wanting to orgasm but not being able to but in no way find that even remotely as pleasurable as a mind blowing, muscle cramping orgasm with the woman you love. The good part is that you can repeat as necessary. So for my wife and I, chastity play has been just that, part of our sex play used to either intensify orgasms, or keep me on the edge for a few days. It has never been the goal of our play.

So I am wondering if I should even think that I am into chastity as some of what I read here is not what I do or even what anyone I have met in four decades does. I knew lots of guys who were locked up so they could not masturbate or have to wait a week for their orgasm but the orgasm was always the goal and none would be happy if they had to wait too long to obtain it. :) This is a totally different world for me and as with most forums, some of it will be exaggerated or just a fantasy life led online. If you think otherwise, well I have a bridge to sell you in NY. :) Nothing wrong with it, just saying that it is difficult to know if the guy who says he has never been released is telling the truth or just wants to be the big man on campus. It sometimes seems like my penis is larger than yours but instead of penises, time spent locked up is substituted instead.

Regardless of not knowing what to believe in this forum and others that deal with chastity, I am wondering if I am really into chastity as would a woman who liked to be spanked a little to enhance her sex be considered into BDSM. Bascially, chastity is not my goal but rather a fun thing that we do short term to heighten my experience. I consider myself into BDSM and chastity play is a small element in it. What say you all?

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Great thought provoking post. Personally my wife and I use chastity as a means to enhance sex, not do away with it! I have stayed locked away for a couple months but she orgasms as much as she wants, and gives me orgasms (ruined, thru anal stimulation, etc) about weekly. The last thing I want is to be locked away and forgotten. I'm not into cuckolding, permenant chastity, or living my real life as a sissy. But this site covers a full spectrum of kink, and I gain from like minded people that share experiences, ideas, and problems. Tease and denial is absolutely better when you allow your partner to decide when and where you get to orgasm. If that's you, then stay! I really enjoy the fresh perspective and would hate to see you go.

3. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I think chastity can be done on the needs and wants of of two people. There are some locked up permanently. For me I would use chastity in a female led relationship. I agree with you on my choice would be lots of tease and denial, followed eventually by sex. I like sex too. Some women use chastity to keep husband's behaviour in line. Here there are all kids of chastity and to each his/her own. It can be used in many ways with a lot or a little kink. Just be happy it enhances you and your wifes sex life. There's no good way or bad way to use it.

Cornudoconsentidor and Usul like this.
  4. oldtimer

Local Time:
    Yep, that is me. Since my wife had never had sex with anyone but me, yes I married a virgin, and had invited her girlfriend into our bed to be her lover and my Mistress in a threesome that would span 38 years, I asked her if she would at least like to try wife swapping so that she could experience another man. We knew a couple in our neighborhood that we played cards with once or twice a week who hinted that they were into wife swapping. She finally agreed to give it a try so I arranged it. It was very interesting to watch your wife having sex from a distance. Not much of a turn on. As for me and his wife, it just did not jell and the same for my wife. He was rough as someone who is just into sex would be and not the loving romantic lover that my wife was used to so she hated it and ended up with a sore breast and a bruise. I did not get upset with the guy because my wife is very petite at 100 lbs. and bruises very easily. I have bruised her myself and I am careful about it. His wife was obviously submissive and into BDSM as was I and that was the problem. She wanted a lot of pain and I just do not enjoy sex with people that I have no intimate or emotional bond with.

Afterwards we met the whole neighborhood group that were swapping wives right under out nose and learned the harsh reality of its effects. Most had been divorced and married multiple times as their spouse would end up falling in love with the guy she was matched up with or even have affairs without her husbands, knowledge thinking it no big deal since they both sleep with other people. They were not our kind of people as our friends, like us, have long and stable marriages despite our fetish play. After that experience we stayed in a closed threesome with not one problem over the 38 years it lasted. Maybe that is why our marriage lasted so long.

Giles_English and MistressBitch like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    @oldtimer There are no "rules set in stone". Chastity takes many different forms as does BDSM. Experiment, keep what you like and drop what you don't. There are so many here with vastly differing lifestyles. It would be rather boring if we were all the same.

Usul, Wendygirl, manintyres and 3 others like this.
  6. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    I agree, me and my partner have been together for 10 years, and have tried many kinks, some came and went, others stayed for a while. I think the problem is that people see chastity as rules, and yes you do need rules, but to suit your own set of circumstances. Me and my fella don't live together. He lives about 2 mins in the car from me, so close enough but far enough away, if you follow me. He decided that he was masturbating too much, I wasn't aware that he was doing it at all. He asked to be put in chastity. I agreed with a glint in my eye. We are experimenting, in all different directions, but our main thing is that he doesnt touch his cock, especially not when Im not about. I love penetration, so he is let out for cleaning, and for my enjoyment, at the moment, twice a week. He hasnt climaxed since his birthday in October but he I have had him edging a lot, and we both really enjoy it. Its wierd, we have gone from sometimes struggling to make him cum, but really trying to now, making sure he doesnt! Sorry, I digress, my point is that there is no right or wrong, just different, what works for one might not work for another, and surely as long as everyone is happy and doing as they wish, I don't see that there should be a problem

7. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I know I certainly don't speak for the whole community, but I really hope that all who enjoy chastity "play" have a voice here at the Mansion. Regardless of where we fall on the spectrum, I hope we can all appreciate that it is a spectrum, and understand that if you enjoy where you are on the spectrum you should be able to let others enjoy their spot, too.

And I think we do a pretty good job of that here :)

8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yes there is plenty of fantasy stuff online but I think if someone sticks around a forum for years they have a genuine interest in the subject and are more likely to be there to learn and share their (genuine) experience with others. Some might see a longish chastity period as a "challenge" and enjoy it partly for that reason. My wife gets plenty of orgasms, but I have to wait weeks or months, and she likes being able to get up after her orgasms and do something else. It's simply that mutual orgasms are not a goal for us in our intimacy.

Usul likes this.
  9. oldtimer

Local Time:
    I have to admit that I do not find long term denial attractive. To me the purpose of sex is to have orgasms and as many as you can. I have experienced, to a small extent, the feeling of not being able to orgasm and I must say that the pleasure of an orgasm has that beat by a mile. I view long term chastity as more of a psychological kink.

10. oldtimer

Local Time:
    The more I explore this subject the more I think I am unlike most that are interested in it. In my world, bragging about how many days you have not had sex is not a good thing. :) We use chastity and Kali teeth type devices to prevent erections and orgasms during a tease and denial session or for other play. For instance, a wife may let her husband finally have sex with that hot women he has lusted after but he has to be locked up. I have been in that position. When done, his wife finishes him off. Stuff like that is what I am familiar with and enjoy. In my mind the feeling of denied an orgasm, although kind of nice in its own way, cannot compare to an orgasm that washes over your brain and body like a tidal wave, causing your entire body to tense up and twitch. It is no contest between the two.

I think I have gotten all that I can from chastity forums. It is something that is part of our sex play but not a goal in itself. Thanks to all for answering my questions but I am nearing the end of my life and I do not intend to go without having as many orgasms as possible. :) I may drop in from time to time to get advice about my CB6000 after it arrives. However, it is only going to be used during tease and denial sessions as every Kali Teeth device we have tried in the past falls off my penis unless it is semi hard. I liked the pain and may buy the plastic spikes for the CB6000 but my purpose for chastity is not the same as most of the people here. I never actually met someone in my sex adventures that was really into long term chastity, even the priest that I knew. :)

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it does seem from your postings that things have certainly moved on from the old times.
    It would also seem that you have been everywhere and done everything except worn your own trumpet out.

Usul, Ellen58 and maid_carrie like this.
  12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    as ever ms precise and to the point. well said. i was waiting for him to plug the book he has written about everything..................

Usul and Mascara^Snake like this.
  13. oldtimer

Local Time:
    At least I am real, do not have sex over the internet and have everything I have post. I even left off the stuff that most would find distasteful. I have had a very full and exciting life and excuse me for talking too much about it but it is the first time I have let others know what only two other people know. This forum is not for me. It seems to be a place for masturbation fodder. I ran a forum or two in the pass and know that most of the post are not real and most of the females are men. I though that this has changed over the years. So I bid you goodbye and I will get back to the real world where people actually have the sex they talk about. :) Feel free to delete my account as I cannot wrap my head around bragging about how long you have not had an orgasm which is sort of counter productive to the purpose of sex. Whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy not enjoying sex if that is your thing.

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    In words made immortal by Ms Amanda - Off you go :)

15. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Interesting that an hour of pussy worship given to your wife while you are on the edge of coming, followed by feeling and enjoying her orgasms, is not considered by oldtimer as having sex. As I'm asked to "go and make the coffee now" I know I feel breathless and slightly shaky and the feeling lasts for an hour or two, it's very intense and the intimate bond created is very special.

MistressBitch, Usul and Wendygirl like this.
  16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    for someone who has done so much and kept it secret ..we seem to know an awful lot about you in a short time.

Usul and Wendygirl like this.
  17. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    And an awful lot about the sex he has never had !!
    Xx wendy

Usul likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well he said he don't likes it here and he gonna go anyways.

Usul and Wendygirl like this.
  19. cbtwannabe

cbtwannabe New member

Local Time:
    So would be that your approach ma'am? To use chastity to keep your sub in line, and if so for "how long"?

20. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

21. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    I think your tone of superiority is unattractive and disingenuous. Of course people on CM have various tastes in kink and long term chastity is only one of them. Do what you feel. Enjoy it. Share it with us if you want. And understand nobody else cares if you agree with their kinky preferences.

Mascara^Snake, Wendygirl and Ellen58 like this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We each of us use chastity in the way that suit us or our purpose best.

To say "Enjoy not enjoying sex if that is your thing." is a little misguided. I do not think anyone would enjoy not enjoying sex. Nor do I think anyone on this site would want to not have and enjoy sex.
    What he fails to understand is that the way we enjoy having sex does not suit everyone.
    My gf has countless orgasm almost everytime we are together and would not be able to orgasm if she were not enjoying sex.

I take great pleasure in pleasing my partner and it gives me great pleasure that she enjoys

that I love her , want to be with her and that I want her
    that I love bringing her to orgasm as often as she can stand
    and that I am happy to hold and caress her in her post orgasm glow as she falls asleep
    making me feel good by letting me please her and doing things for her,
    she enjoys the click of the padlock as she closes it
    keeping me locked so my CB makes think of her countless more times a day,
    keeping me in an almost constant state of horniness for her
    that think there is something about every woman I see that reminds me of her

And that she does all this by controlling and denying my orgasms and allowing me to paly a part in all of hers.
    She has the gift of controlling all my orgasms and in return she shares all of hers with me.
    She does not, has not and I'm damn sure will not ever prevent me from enjoying sex.

If Oldtimer really can't see how both KHs and their willing partners are all getting pretty much all or most of what they want out of their relationships then perhaps he should not be on here.

Wendygirl and harddenial like this.
  23. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

lol, believe you me, when your cock is locked away and your partner has the key, your cock is never gone and forgotten

24. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I myself feel we are all different, I love this site, I like all the females on here, Most sites are geared for more men, and sissys. I like the dominance of the Goddess and Mistress, And by the way I am Bi. But to each his or her own, As Mascara Snake said Its not cut in stone. Lock up time depends on the people playing. OMG may we all DRIP! LOL

MistressBitch likes this.
  25. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

Like I said in another post on this thread, I think its a case of each to their own. Of course my partner likes orgasms, who doesn't, but he also recognises that he is a nicer person once he's been without climax for a while, plus he really enjoys edging. He also loves the fact that he is far more horny, more often if he doesn't climax, and that whilst he isn't climaxing we make love for 2-3 hours, whereas once he has climaxed, he loses interest for a few days. Also when he isnt climaxing, he gets much more out of kissing and cuddling and bringing me to climax and that he seems to notice me more at the same time. He hears what Im saying more, is just simply more aware. He called me 'f*cking beautiful' for the first time ever whilst I was climaxing and he was in denial, as if he simply hadnt noticed what i had looked like before. I think in his book, the pros far outweigh the cons

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice