Frustration

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastitysub1964, Jan 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Really got sexually frustrated today. As previously mentioned 2 weeks is about as long as she keeps me in chastity and this weekend, if I have behaved and pleased her well enough, I am/was expecting release. However she is already dropping hints that she is going to take me past anything i have experienced before and I am starting to suspect she might be shooting for a month instead of 2 weeks. To compound the issue, she reduced me from a 50 mm ring to a 45 mm ring due to my balls retracting through after an exceptionally prolonged T&D session. Back to today.

I found myself alone and enjoying an outdoor lunch when I just became incredibly horny. I tried to stimulate myself everyway possible but no relief. The closes I could get was to basically just touch the tip. Finally I confessed my frustration to her and begged her to at least let me caress her bottom and maybe kiss her belly or neck when I got home. No response to my text but I felt confident she would allow that. She just went to bed, totally ignoring my request and reminded me that she might decide to take her pleasure this weekend but that's no guarantee that I will get any pleasure or even unlocked. Its gonna be a long night.

WishiwasLilly and slayergirl like this.
  2. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Sounds like you are in for a long week. It wont help to say that after some time, it gets easier and longer. Just make sure she is happy, and you'll get yours at some point!!!!

3. Ccage4567

Ccage4567 Under my wife's lock and key

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you perfectly described the name of the game.

4. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    Hmmm...sounds about right to me. ;-)

Dufty and slave_m like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Your mistake is you are expecting release and suspecting length of denial period. You need to try and get to a stage where those thoughts are no longer relevant. This is still about you and what you get. Chastity becomes more powerful when you start to think more about her and what she gets.

6. chris82

chris82 Guest

A month? Damn. I just hope I might be allowed out to get hard for a few moments during 2017.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I must say this sounds familiar. As your Mistress k/h becomes more comfortable with her role and control. Your times in chastity may continue to be longer and longer. It started the same way with my Wife. One week, then 2 weeks, then a month...well you get the picture. Once you give up the key, she has the final say. Have fun and enjoy the frustration she is allowing you, for she is the one in charge.

8. cain

cain Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    You and me both !

chris82 likes this.
  9. chris82

chris82 Guest

Glad I'm not alone lol

10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    As previously mentioned, frustration is there because you have expectations for your self. I found that once I did away with having most expectations for myself and I try to keep it all about my Bride, I don't care hardly at all about how long I am locked up. Fortunately for me, she still can't resist the real thing inside her, so I am usually allowed out once a week, in the evening, for her pleasure, shaving, etc... So, I really never know when I will be released. Could be 2 days, 5 days, 10 days, etc....and I don't ask when either. Longer lock ups for me are a more regular part of our situation as my KH travels for work a lot and this is something I must accept and deal with. We have also been striving to keep things at a 10 to 1 ratio, whereas I get one orgasm after she has had 10. Sometimes this happens in a few days, and other times it might take three weeks. You never know. But, it is all about her. Period.

slayergirl likes this.
  11. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I have found its the frustration I like best . I seem to have less want to cum the longer I'm locked . But I have the need to please her and make her cum more the longer I'm locked. It is the worst for me when she isn't in the mood to be pleased . Or doesn't want to tease me for long periods of time. The most exciting part is to be teased and locked back up with no orgasom . It's not that I don't love to orgasom I do but I think I like the constant buzz from denial better. It's so frustrating and so hot when she says to go down on her and then stops me after a few seconds and just pulls her panties up and rolled over to go to sleep.

slayergirl likes this.
  12. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Just take the damn thing off. Its a game. If you don't like it change the game. If your sex life isn't getting better then its probably the wrong game. Despite what most of the folks say, there is a qid pro quo. If your not getting what you need, then why play. Unfortunatly I think it is the very rare woman who actually meets her guys expectations what ever they may be on the sexual front.

13. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    No friggin clue

14. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    I agree, he needs to start thinking in terms of his penis being irrelevant to sex, for urination only. She should also reinforce this inasmuch as it fits into her desires for the relationship. The role of his penis should become only what she wants it to be. She should come to regard regard his erection not as a cue to allow him sex or release of any kind, but merely as a "tribute" to his desire for her. She should train him to have no expectations regarding sex and that she has full control of his penis and semen.

joe01, b_quark and Dufty like this.
  15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I agree with most but not all of your reply. I have read some of your posts about how your husbands penis is now irrelevant to your sex and you gain your sexual fulfillment elsewhere. I wouldn't go as far as this and I know my Wife wouldn't go that far. BUT everything else you wrote I am 100% in agreement with.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If we took our devices off every time we felt frustrated or horny, what exactly is the point of putting it on in the first place?

I am in total agreement with you that chastity isn't something someone should engage in if you are not liking it. There really is no such a thing as forced chastity. Expectations would have been discussed well before putting a cage on.

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    Thats we
    thats all well and good in your micro-casm but for my wife and i its not our desire. Chastity play, and thats what it truly is for us, is just another aspect in a varied sex life. Nonstop would become boring and routine for us

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was agreeing to the erection being a tribute to his desire for her and not a cue for any sort of sexual release. My Wife loves it when something she does makes me erect. The chastity play we do has included her complete control of my penis and access to personal orgasms. She certainly doesn't think that my penis is irrelevant to sex.

19. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Dude I totally understand:) I've never been pushed as far as a month but almost that long. I am already buzzing with horniness and subbiness by week two and by the 3rd week it feels like my head is gonna spin. The way my mistress operates a lot of times there is no teasing or anything like that either, I just had to sit there and think about how horny I am. I suppose she thinks I need no teasing because she knows how horny I already am but the lack of touch during that time frame is equally as frustrating.

20. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Beautiful balmy Southern California!!
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    The "Take your bat and ball and go home" approach, especially when its founded in the basis of not getting what you want, is imho, one of the singularly most selfish things a person can do.
    The change in my wife's self confidence and sense of self-esteem after we started down the T&D and Chastity paths is incredible. She has gone from peering into a room to evaluate whether she wants to enter to just entering and instantly pretty much being able to command the attention of everyone in the room, effortlessly. I love seeing her this confident, this self assured and this happy. Short of cutting off one of my legs or arms, I am incapable of taking my bat and ball and going home and thus ruining what she has gained. This is what drives me. Its not about me. Its about her. Plain and simple.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Exactly my point. I am not defining what you get out of the relationship. What I am saying is that both parties need to get something. If your giving up your sex life or control of your life there should be a reason or reward. Only you and your so can decide what it is worth. It's not about taking my bat and ball home. It's about looking back and not having regrets. There are several posters that have lives that seem cool,and well balanced and some I personally think are nuts but it works for them which is great. If it isn't / doesn't work change the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice