Wife discovered orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Nov 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    November 1 was our 9th anniversary. Saturday evening we had a date night together. During our time out together, the topic of sex came up. Long story short, my wife said she had mixed feelings about permanent chastity and doesn’t think castration is a realistic thing. Both make great fantasies for her, but she doesn’t think they are good ideas long term.

Her uncertainty regarding permanent chastity stem from her observations that I just haven’t been getting as excited during sex lately and she thinks I need to be unlocked periodically so I don’t get bored.

So, last night we agreed to have me unlocked during sex so I could have an erection. Things were going great, and just as she was on the verge of orgasm she surprised me by asking if I wanted to be inside of her. At this point I simply couldn’t resist. I hadn’t been in her in months and I was rock hard and aching.

So, once I was in her and slowly thrusting, she said she is ovulating and she didn’t want me to ejaculate because she doesn’t want to get pregnant. I kept it slow so I wouldn’t get to the point of no return and we had about 20 minutes of nice slow intercourse. I was getting a leg cramp so I asked if we could trade positions. We swapped so I was laying down and she was on top. We went slowly for another 20 minutes or so until I was on the edge of orgasm and couldn’t take any more before I would ejaculate.

I told her I was very close and she dismounted me. She got really aroused after dismounting me and had me continue to finger her clitoris. She told me later that making me stop right before I got to orgasm was very erotic and she was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. She also said she got more aroused every time she would reach down and feel my still hard cock knowing I was done getting anything but I was still pleasing her.

So, my wife has apparently discovered orgasm denial and really enjoyed it. She has never been that aroused and wet. She was so wet that she said intercourse didn’t hurt at all and actually felt kind of good. That has never happened before. I’m hoping that we do this more often, because it was a really good experience for both of us.

kostic, bondinchas, Allen1987 and 9 others like this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I'm glad to hear things are moving in a good direction for you, it sounded as though things have been a bit tougher lately for you. I nearly choked when I read you were considering chemical castration. I certainly Homs this keeps up!

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Woot!

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    congratulations!

5. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Glad to read that you are moving away from castration, very hard to stick it back on once you cut it off.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It was a good thing she came to this realization. I was actually scheduled to visit an endocrinologist on Wednesday to discuss chemical castration. After Monday night’s experience I decided to cancel that appointment.

I am glad that my wife took notice of my waning enthusiasm in the bedroom. I fell asleep during sex the week before and that is what triggered the whole thing. If she wants me to be enthusiastic during sex, castration would not have helped. While she might enjoy her fantasies of me being castrated, I don’t think she would have found the reality as exciting.

I will say I am thankful for my cage. Since I got to get hard and penetrate her, I’ve been super horny.

Mash2214, Guest 3729 and spider203 like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Although my kh doesn't have any issues with my erections or issues with sex like your wife, she shocked herself by how much she enjoyed seeing me still aroused and frustrated and wanting her. She even once said she cums harder knowing that i wont.

She had the same realization about spanking. She tried it on me, and once she did, she said she had never been more turned on and empowered. She got a rush of power.

Some things you just need to experience to understand, enjoy, or even believe that it is something that you will do either. Once she experienced denial without guilt, and administrating punishment for control, she was hooked on the power of both, and she had not even considered either before we met. So ya never know.

bondinchas, Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    You hit the nail on the head. It was like the first time she had sex with me locked up. She had never experienced it before, and apparently she found out she really liked it. She even came really close to orgasm while I was in her, which has never happened. Usually she hates it when I’m in her. The psychological part of knowing she was denying me an orgasm must have made all the difference because the physical part of it is normally repulsive to her.

Mash2214 and Guest 3729 like this.
  9. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    I agree, my KH finds it very arousing knowing that she will get off and I won't. She loves how hard I get when I am pleasing her and loves teasing and edging me while caged while I go down on her and use her Hitachi. She gets extremely turned on spanking me or breaking out the TENS machine and the hot wax. Her ultimate turn on is when she is pegging me.

Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's good to hear that things are going better.
    We often forget that sex is more in our mind than between our legs. How we think and respond to different situations has a lot to do with our enjoyment of different situations. By changing our mind set by something as serious as castaration we would be changing who we are. You would have been a different person in a lot of ways

I believe it's better to work out our issues in our relationship and find our own secret to a successful relationship than to make drastic changes that can't be reversed. In a few years maybe chastity will be non exciting and we'll move on to something different to fulfill our intimate needs with our spouses.

The bond between a couple that truly love each other is something that can never be broken. It's by far the most important element in a relationship.

bondinchas, Allen1987 and Penney like this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The power of an FLR relationship. Enjoyable for both of you.

sissyassslut likes this.
  12. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised that she seems to have a sex drive at all, but (I hate to say I told you so) she has always seemed, from what you wrote earlier, to really love denying you. In any case it's great for you and your closeness, and certainly preferable to castration, chemical or otherwise.

13. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I was surprised as well. The last two weeks have been hard. Between her and our kids being sick and me being super busy with work travel, we had two weeks of no sex.

She did wake me up at 2:00 a.m. a few nights ago trying get me to have sex, but I was so so tired and out of it I couldn’t even get aroused. I was upset with myself the next morning. There have only been two other times in our marriage when my wife got aroused on her own and wanted sex. And I was pretty much unconscious and couldn’t even enjoy it this time.

But last night we finally had some time together. She didn’t let me be unlocked, though. I wanted to be in her again so bad like the last time, but she didn’t share my feelings. She just wanted to be touched and fingered and then go to sleep. Kind of disappointing for me, but I was still glad to get some attention from her and enjoy pleasing her.

14. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    A pity she still won't let you kiss her down there, so to speak, but at least you had the closeness. You should let her know what a tease that would be, maybe she'd be more interested then.

15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Haven’t been very active lately. Been very busy with work, Christmas stuff, and my dad entering the final months of lung cancer.

I really like the overhaul of the site. It is much easier to navigate, and visually it much nicer.

Not a ton to report. The wife has made some comments about her desire for me to be castrated, so that’s still going on. Two weeks ago I decided to take a break from the cage. My wife got a little aggressive pulling on me one night and the cage dig into me and left a cut. I stayed unlocked for a few days and just decided that as long as the temptation to masturbate wasn’t too great I would just leave it off. I’ve found that it hasn’t been too bad. The worst is early in the morning when I wake up with a strong erection. Otherwise it’s not bad.

16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    So, how did castration come up again?

17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    One night after I had left the cage off because of the cut, we were playing around in bed. Our oldest son interrupted us complaining of a stomachache. My wife got up to give him some Mylanta. Meanwhile I went soft. When she came back, she reached down and felt that I was soft and she commented how much she loves it when I am soft and flaccid and how much she would like it if I could stay that way.

Then there were a few more times she brought up the subject because I complained about erections waking me up at night or early in the morning.

18. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    What would she do about PIV sex? She enjoys being fucked, correct?

19. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Clearly you haven't been following his thread. His wife has never liked any type of insertion and dislikes cum. Most recently she did allow him to enter her, and apparently liked being able to leave him frustrated, but there's no indication that she has changed her mind about PIV, and she denied him.next time.

20. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    No, she hates that more than almost anything else.

21. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Too bad we can't change places. My wife loves riding a hard cock with a thumb up her bum. Since I'm eternally flaccid due to medication, she has to make do with a vibrator now. Your wife might be amused by my soft dicklet.

22. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I’ve been very busy with work and trying to get my dying father’s affairs in order before he passes. Things were fizzling our in the bedroom, but the last two weeks my wife has allowed me to be unlocked during playtime and let me feel her touching and caressing my cock. Gosh, I forgot how good that felt. She won’t allow any orgasms, but just the stimulation of her touch is so wonderful.

She noticed that my mood has improved, so she said last night that she’s going to start letting me have more erections. At least until all the emotional turmoil with my father calms down. She sees how badly I need something to alleviate the stress, and notices how a little time of getting to enjoy an erection helps, so for the foreseeable future I will get to enjoy having them more frequently.

23. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, but I'm glad your wife is taking your emotional pain into consideration. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice