A little something i threw together earlier.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by henry58, Jan 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Of course it's all about sex, isn't it? Well for many, the idea of She leading he, mixed with a range of exotic and risque activities, is just the thing to pep up a mundane samey sex life. May be splash out on some sexy heels, a gimp hood and cane, can actually make for something rather spicy and get the old heart rate and respiration pounding nicely. And after a couple of circuits around the block, proudly proclaim .. one is in a FLR! Bosh!

But the few, the very lucky who have either intentionally or accidentally found each other and share a connection with joint proclivity for something far deeper, beyond the sexual and into the realms of total deference for a perceived higher order entity and that entity eagerly absorbs the devotion without question of the giver, FLR takes on a whole different order of lifestyle.

Planting of the submissive lips to the foot or shoe or boot of a Dominant Women is often seen or assumed to be the joy of the foot fetishist. Well for many this is true, but for the genuine submissive, this is not a personal enjoyment thing, it's the ultimate demonstration of one's insignificance compared to that of the Mistress. A symbolic act of presenting one at the most lowest layer, head showing deference to foot. The genuine sub/slave does not get sexual gratification from this act, it's about a physical mark of complete respect and surrender to the ultimate totum, the Supreme Female.

She is his Queen, his Mistress, his Goddess, he is Her slave, Her servant, Her toy, Her pay pig. Just words, names that attempt to describe, but only one thing really matters; he gives, She takes, he devotes and .... so does She!

2. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    #2 Ms Maree, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Henry what a beautifully written post, thank you.

I totally agree.... it’s showing me respect as well as there submission. It one of the rituals i I force in my lifestyle. When you enter my home. Leave my home and anytime I come into a room.

My boy as shown his devotion through everything we have been through these last 11 years. Even when he was ill he tried his hardest to keep the dynamic going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice