I just figured out...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Mar 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    How many days I have been orgasm free...310 days.
    I have been released for cleaning, shaving and a few times a month, my Wife allows me out for a "stretch". Which means she allows me to get a erection and she keeps me hard for 15-20 minutes (or I get to the "edge". and play time is over).
    My only release has been from leakage. No other orgasms.
    So, I'm about 55 days from a full year. My Wife told me she has really enjoyed the last year. She has said that she doesn't believe I have made it this long. She still has her orgasms. 10-15 a month.
    There have been times where real life gets in the way, and she forgets about me for a few days. But, I have never mentioned it or bothered her about it. At my age, the orgasm doesn't matter anymore. Shooting a big load all over the place was great when I was younger, but now, not so much.
    We were talking about hitting the one year mark. My Wife hinted at a release, then a few days later, she asked how I felt about going longer. I told her, it was up to her. I would do what she thought was best for her..She just had a little laugh and said..."That's what I wanted to hear"...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice