That was fun

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Sep 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I returned yesterday afternoon from a week long trip to Quebec, and that was following a week long trip to Chicago for the IMTS show. During those two weeks, due to how hectic my travel schedule was, we had not done anything intimate.

I think my wife could tell I was dying just to touch her and feel her touch. So after we got the kids in bed and got the dirty dishes under control, she asked me what I wanted to do with the night. I said, “what do I always want?”. She smiled and started taking her clothes off and beckoned for me to join her in the bed. I took my clothes and followed her into bed.

She reached down and felt my cage and said, “why don’t you take that off tonight”. So I went and got the key and took it off.

I got back in bed and she felt my free cock starting to harden. She smiled and told me to let her know if I was getting close to cumming, she didn’t want a mess to clean up.

She did a wonderful job teasing and touching my cock, while keeping me just out of the danger zone. She started rubbing her vagina along the shaft of my cock, and it was driving me crazy because I could feel how wet she was getting. Then she had me start using my hands on her labia and clitoris. That took me right past insane with desire to a place I’m not sure I have words for. Feeling her arousal and the warmth and wetness made me want in her SO bad!

Eventually she started to climax. And climax. And climax. She had the longest continuous orgasm she has ever had. Normally she doesn’t comment on her orgasms, but this time she did. She said, “Oh, Mr. C (her pet name for me), that was unbelievable. Thank you!” and gave me a kiss and a nice slow stroke of my shaft and circled my glans with her thumb a few times.

She has almost always been a one orgasm gal, and last night was no different. She was done after her orgasm, so she had me spoon with her until we fell asleep.

What a great night.

boisub, harddenial, Robinoh and 2 others like this.
  2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    You were able to cage free spoon after that?
    OMG if my cage was off I would explode right now just from the story!! Wow!!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
  4. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    A couple of years ago, no. But after 3+ years of training, yes. She didn’t get me to be like that overnight.

5. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    That is remarkable and I hope to be there someday

6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It can be achieved, you both just really have to want it. Chastity definitely needs to be a lifestyle for you, not just something you play with here and there or you probably won’t get there. I had two orgasms in the last year, and like 3 or 4 the previous year. When you accept that your role in the relationship doesn’t include penetration or orgasm, you get accustomed to not being allowed that pleasure over time.

Although the urge to penetrate my wife and have an orgasm is still there, and likely always will be, my mind knows that I’m not allowed to go there anymore. When the wife wants post-orgasm cuddling, I know without even thinking about it that I dare not stimulate myself against her or try to have an orgasm in any other fashion. My role is to give her what she wants.

Rectrix and Joey love like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice