lori tube info please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dareena, Feb 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    hi everyone, im looking for someone on here that has had experience wearing a lori tube?? i like the cage models with a ring...... i am considering buying one but am reluctant on spending $500 on something im not sure about. i know that correct sizeing of the cage & ring are very important, but are they as excruciating to wear as the cb3000's, [especially in the mornings??] any feedback would be much appreciated.....thankyou, dareena [australia]

2. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Dear Dareena

You have a lovely name; and

About the Lori Tube. The one I have on order is a different model (#4)

What I can tell you is that Ms Lori is most helpful in the measuring process. You can certainly seek her advice on how to measure to get the best, right fit

She was very open and available (via e-mail) with me

Best Regards,

--dar

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Dareena,

I purchased a #6 some years ago. Fit is obviously very important. It seems very few people with these tubes have had a perfect fit on day 1. A lot of people end up sending them back for adjustment.

In my own case, the A-ring was too large. Also, the placement of the hole for the PA piercing was way off - because I have a deep, off-center PA piercing. Unfortunately, I never got these addressed with Lori. I ordered the tube when my PA was still healing. It migrated out while the tube was on order. By the time I got the PA redone, and healed, two years had passed. It felt unfair for me to go back to her at that point with these issues. The result is, I don't use it. I'm going to make my own.

Regarding comfort and nocturnal erections, I would expect the discomfort to be similar. However, it's possible that with a custom fitted tube (as opposed to the standardized size of the cb3k) you may find you don't get as hard, and therefore less discomfort.

Also, I don't know how long you've had the cb3k. I found that, over the course of months of wear, the pain and discomfort of nocturnal erections diminished. Your body just adapts.

Anyway, that's what I can contribute. Best of luck!

mikecb

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Dareena-

I purchased a Lori's #9 for My sub almost 2 years ago. Yes, it did have to be sent back for resizing, and W/we even ordered an extra ring in a bit smaller size to compensate for warm weather. Unfortunately, the weight of the device itself is the greatest downfall. W/we have yet to be able to use it continuously for more that about 12 hours. The heavy steel pulls forward which in turn puts a great deal of pressure on the PA piercing and on the ring. W/we tried using tighter undergarments and even fashioned a harness to help hold some of the weight. This seemed to work best, but still not to total satisfaction. For U/us, the $850.00 W/we spent has become a VERY expensive toy! Mind you, this is just O/our experience. Others may differ.

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sadly, i have heard of few others that had better experiences.

6. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    thankyou everyone for giving me some more insight into these tubes. i might contact ms lori via email as i have a whole bundle of more questions to ask. i like to research before i buy as its a lot of money to risk on something i might regret. i do own & wear a full s/s belt which works and looks fantastic, only problem with it is its too bulky and and restrictive for my everchanging waist etc. there are heaps of designs on the market today, its almost mindboggling, trouble is, i think i could get out of most of them? [i am a bit of a hudini] this is such a great site, and it has some nice people on here with the same interest: [locking us sissies & slaves up where we belong]............cheers dareena

7. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    thankyou charlotte for the very informative message and i hope it helps others about considering this device. ive made my mind up now,thanks. i will look at other alternatives like steelwerxx etc. i definatly dont need the headaches!!!! thats some 'papperweight' for $700....im sorry for both of you to get your hopes up, only to be let down. once again thanks charlotte, i appreciate your honest response.........dareena

8. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    The Lori tube arrived about a week ago
    I've had it on a bit
    It is more comfortable with the p/a piercing pin now having a more *relaxed* fit -0- don't worry, this is *SECURE* like Ft Knox.!

I am going to try it a day or two at a time over the next month and see how it goes.

Thanks

--Dar

9. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    there are a lot of cb manufacturers out there, just wished that one of them would come up with a similar locking system like lori's????
    surely these circular locks are'nt hard to source.........cheers everyone:spankwhip::spankwhip:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice