T&D

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stavslockedcock, Feb 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    How many couples expiramenting with chastity are also denied orgasms? My wife has kept me locked now for more than 3 months with no release. Last nite my cage was unlocked for some long over due fun or so I thought. As she was sliding her tight wet pussy over my cock she informs me that neither one of us will be expierencing a orgasm again. Ever! She has promised we can still have sex and do everything as we used to just no more orgasms. Excited? Yes! Nervous? Very!

2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Curious, why does she not want orgasms anymore?

3. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Similar but my wife always has an orgasm

4. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Your wife should most definitely still orgasm regularly. Her short term denial can work for a prelude to mind shattering orgasms, but your orgasm should not happen on the same night unless necessary for her ultimate orgasms. Just my 2 cents

PauloChaste likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We started with teasing and denial. Only when my wife wanted to extend the denial period past 3 weeks did I tell her that I could not guarantee that I would not masturbate. She told me to get whatever I wanted and that enabled her to deny me for months. To tell the truth, you reach a point of diminishing returns if you are doing this to have more intense orgasms and enjoy the edging. A month seems to me my sweet spot and most common denial period for those seriously into chastity over the long run.

My wife allowed me to orgasm today just shy of 4 weeks and I was speaking in tongues because it was so intense. My wife had to take a second shower because I ejaculated all over her in a large amount. My wife thinks the who ejaculation process is disgusting, unlike the time before she got a girlfriend, when she would swallow and enjoyed me ejaculating all over her. That is one of the reasons why my wife prefers women for sex. My wife has become OCD about cleanliness.

If I wait much longer than a month, my orgasms are a little painful from the strain of ejaculating thick semen. My urethra will burn a little afterwards too. The orgasms after long term denial were not worth the wait but the teasing and constant sexual arousal made it worth waiting. For us wearing a chastity cage is a way to extend the orgasm denial time in T&D play. We are not into having my wife dominate me or her going out to have sex with other men or women. It is about orgasm control.

It is different for each couple though. Chastity and T&D can be part of a larger fetish like BDSM or cuckolding. It can be just being locked up between your normal period of sex. It can also be used only during sex so that your wife or girlfriend can tease you before she lets you orgasm. There is no rulebook or prizes awarded so best to do it in whatever way is fun for both parties. For us, the focus was T&D and locking up was part of that.

6. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    She likes keeping herself rite at the point of orgasm to her it feels better than the real thing. She claims it to hurt. I know my last orgasm was almost too intense to handle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice