Close calls....

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by latexbound, Apr 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    So last week I was overseas on a business trip and having dinner with one of the people working for the company to whom I'm consulting. He was telling me how he'd last been at this restaurant last Christmas when they had a band with beautiful cuban dancers and his wife had given him a hard time for looking at the dancers. He then explained that his wife is a very jealous person and when they are apart she checks in on him all the time. I was within a whisker of saying "she needs to lock you in chastity" as an instinctive response and I managed to swallow the words before they sprung from my mouth! It truly was a close call....

Anybody else had similar experiences or actually had the words pop out of their mouths in the wrong company?

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Never actually said them but several occasions thought them. My wife “jokingly” mentioned “keeping my cock on lockdown” to a friend… wasn’t taken or meant to be taken in a literal sense, but when I heard it, my cock swelled and we exchanged a glance…

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice