Take cage off for sports ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyjosephine99, Mar 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjosephine99

sissyjosephine99 New member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Would it be possible to take off my cage while engaging in sports for a couple of hours and pop it back on when I’m finished? Or will that reverse all the work and time that I’ve put into it I’m just starting to sleep properly with it on I’ve been locked for just under 2 weeks

2. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I bike with mine.. doesnt come off

SoumisCH and Chadstallion like this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I think IMHO that is up to you and what sport you're doing. You don't want to injure yourself but at the same time we all endure some discomfort daily working at our jobs, driving, cleaning etc.
    I would always lean towards keeping my belt on and trying it first to see if it's possible to keeping it on. You're wearing a belt for a reason.

Taking our belts off and on seems to me that sometimes that we might make excuses to take it off.

I'm not allowed to remove my belt at all. I'm doubled locked and must get permission from my wife to remove it. I better have a really good reason as well. Sometimes when I have asked she has said no, keep it on you'll be fine. You know what, I was.

In a nut shell, try doing whatever you're doing with your belt on and go from there.

good luck. Let us know how it went.

Unlucky, Chaste J. and Chadstallion like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m not permitted to remove my belt at all ether, a good tight jock or briefs can hold everything firmly in place.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The first thing I say is don't find excuses to remove it ...

.... but do remove it if its potentially dangerous to leave it on

Unlucky, Finn-egan and Jail Bird like this.
  6. Powderedtoast81

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    I would say it would depend on what your doing, a full contract sport I would take it off. I've had to take mine off for weightlifting since thing do what they want when you lift. When I done I put it back on and send a picture showing it back on to my KH.

7. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Agree with this. There has to be a balance between your determination to stay locked and being reasonable about potential injury. I leave mine on for running, cycling, etc., but I would definitely take it off for any rough or contact sports.

Chadstallion likes this.
  8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For bike riding or working out at home, No. When we ski, it is allowed to be removed.

9. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    For me, wearing the cage while cycling is very uncomfortable under the tight bib, and very visible... For ski I could keep it but prefer to remove it for safety reasons.

Chadstallion likes this.
  10. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I haven't done this myself, but what about wearing a smaller than needed athletic cup and jock strap while playing sports just to reinforce that you shouldn't be out. Then change back as soon as your done.

Chadstallion and SoumisCH like this.
  11. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Tend to keep mine on when jogging or (rarely) hitting the gym.

No chance would I participate in any contact sports while wearing one (I don't participate in any though so that's a non-issue personally).

I do get released if I'm going out drinking though, sitting down to piss just isn't viable a lot of the time on a night out. I just stick it on when I get home and stick the keys on her night stand for her to do whatever she does with them when she wakes up.

The one time we went out with me wearing it (we were offered tickets to a gig unexpectedly and the keys were in the kitchen safe) I muddled through but it was a pain and the night ended earlier than it would have done without it.

My point with the drinking stuff is that our solution is taking it off, it it's interfering with your quality of life elsewhere then what's the point? Ultimately the cage is a toy or a tool, it's there for you both to use and enjoy not to rule your lives.

ththth and Billy J like this.
  12. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I play soccer and I'm the goalkeeper so it's very physical. I've been blasted with the ball in the cock plenty of times so I've always taken my belt off before gametime. Best to be safe than sorry.

I can go to the gym, run, most everything else, just won't take a chance on the pitch :)

13. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We worked really hard to get me to the point where I much prefer to be locked. That was an important part of chastity for us. She didn't want a guy who is locked, but can't wait to use his dick. Once we accomplished this, it became much easier to be unlocked for occasions where I need to be, because I didn't want to be.

I unlock to ride my motorcycle, and a few sports. I'm not going to be in a locker room full of people I know, and have a cage on. Neither my wife, or my keyholder want me shamed, or to have our lifestyle outed like that. Also, things like sliding for curling just were not doable with a ball trap cage. If I'm riding someplace I can change, I either bring the cage with me discreetly, or my keyholder has a few at her place if I ride there. The other reasons tend to be health related stuff.

Basically, if you can avoid temptation while unlocked, then I don't see any harm in it. During sports, your focus is and should be on the sport, not your dick, or some injury you might get from contact or a fall.

14. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I mainly swim and jog and the cage stays on for that. When I sail though it's allowed to come off. Mainly because I have to pee standing up on the side of the boat and I don't want to do my impression of a fire sprinkler. like @CagedBySocks I am allowed out for a pub crawl. Most of the bars in our hometown have no privacy in the mens room. If there's a stall there's no door. So risk of discovery is pretty high. I have had to do it on several occasions, but pretty nerve wracking.

Chadstallion, SoumisCH and Finn-egan like this.
  15. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    on cage as soon as we aren't together
    also it's my problem to choose sports in which i can wear the CB
    no matter with bicycle, MTB (i've just to be careful when sitting) or great walks

16. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    When I played and coached hockey I wore my cage. A slightly larger cup to protect everything worked for me. Only time I ran into a problem was I had a ball slip through the gap, I feigned a pulled groin muscle and went to the locker room to remove the cage.

My advice is do what you believe is safe and comfortable for you. If you do play a sport while locked keep an emergency key handy just in case.

Chadstallion likes this.
  17. Tazzy

Tazzy New member

Owner
    Belgium, Vlaams-Brabant
    Local Time:

Fairly new to be caged longer periods. Until today was more play before sex, and still learning a lot. Wearing a CB3000 for the moment.
    I have driven my motorcycle yesterday very short distance to the foodstore, (due to the lockdown situation) and I noticed it wasn't the best idea. Now I drive mainly every day of the year (around 30k a year). You think there is a cage more comfortable for riding too?

18. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    You can not say for sure if another device would work better for you. Part it is always try and error though of course you will have a better chance with a custom made (fitted) device.

I myself unlock for contact sports only - everything else ( cycling, table tennis, skiing etc usually works quite fine for me. For contact spirts I unlock for even training on my own though as those kind oo movements make the cage slip far too often for any effektive training.

How you arrange this might be quite individual...if you take photos and maybe even have another lock with you that you do not have a key for... With us it is trust based - I will receive a key before and will hand him over after ( or put him in a certain place).

And no 1-2 h lockup will not affect how you sleep. It is tather about how comfortable your device is to you and simply about getting used to it.

19. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    anatomic rings are better for riding on bicycle
    on motorcycle too ?

20. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Never had one for motorcycle the sitting position on the motorcycle itseltf or on a racing bike the saddle itself and its angle of attack might be more important.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    I have snow skiied in the looker2 with no issues, played soccer with the kids. I dont think Id want to play full contact sports. I ride my bike to work every day in both the full belt and the looker (not at the same time obviously)

When I went to the gym I used to get undressed facing the wall put a towel on and walk to the communal shower and shower with my back to people...don't know if anyone ever saw it but no one said anything...

i am too old to care what people think anyway.

soccerslave and Chadstallion like this.
  22. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    I did a three hour sail yesterday on a small boat while locked. I relearned I need permission to unlock for sailing.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  23. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I've tried a few and have had no luck. I can be comfortable for some period, and suddenly get a nut or loose skin pinched HARD while riding, which is not ideal for personal safety! A few guys with cruisers report no issues, but my bike has a large and tall tank that I'm up against. I'm actually not allowed to ride caged now, and since I don't own a car, that's a good thing! You might be just fine, but do you want a sudden lack of concentration for a nasty pinch out of the blue? My micro cage (Chinese stainless with small round cap) is the best so far, based on my sit tests. Less bulk in the pants, and no dick pinching, but put a leg up wrong, or shift weight the wrong way in jeans, and you can have a bit of loose skin get rolled between the ring and the jeans and the tank, and ouch!!!!

24. Tazzy

Tazzy New member

Owner
    Belgium, Vlaams-Brabant
    Local Time:
    True. For daily commuting work etc, I will try to keep it on and keep you posted. Mainly straight roads or highway.
    But when riding for leisure, for sure i ll take it off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice