The timing couldnt seem more perfect

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastityhubby, Dec 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Chastityhubby

Chastityhubby Member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Back in September when my wife and I decided to order a custom cage, things started to get more serious as to who was the boss. After waiting for what seemed like eternity "the package" arrived. I was so excited. I put on my new shiny cage and was amazed at the look, fit and craftsmanship. After a few days of having it on and off ,it was in need for a couple adjustments. So back to the post office and off it goes.

Yesterday, my wife and I had to take time off from work, I was having dental surgery. My recovery is going better than expected. But to my surprise, my wife had gotten the mail, and guess what she had in her hand. it was the same red , white and blue mailer box with my cage in it. She asked me how I was feeling. And, with my , "I'm doing good" response she said with authority to "put it on"

So as the new year approaches ,according to my wife, there's going to be a lot of changes in our home. I can no longer be the free spirit that I have been to date. Since she is now pregnant with our first child, she is setting precedence as to who does what around the house.

Living in the North East we tend to get a bit of snow from time to time. Guess who had to go clean her car off so she could go to work this morning? We have talked about a list of chores and punishments that she plans to enforce. Now that things are changing, She's getting the hang of taking control of our marriage. Something that she has always left up to me. Now that she sees how more productive I can be ,and the less that she has to deal with, the happier she is becoming. I still have a lot of my own free time, but only if I do what is required of me first.

I think that in time we are both going to like our new rolls. I'm still expected to be the man, but she wears the pants.

2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My being locked in chastity never had an effect on my marriage. Even during our 45 years of BDSM play, it was always limited to the bedroom. She could whip me and kick me in the groin, but once outside the bedroom I was the dominant one and she was the old fashioned wife who enjoys taking care of the household and me. We just thought it would be dangerous using sex, or lack of it, as currency in our marriage. My wife told me point blank a long time ago that she wants me to be a good husband because I love her, and not because she would withhold orgasm or sex from me.

We have carried that over into our chastity play, and that is why it has worked so well for us. I have always considered my wife's needs and wants in my decisions, as she has, and both of us have veto power. In the last 44 years of marriage I cannot think of one thing either of us did without the OK of the other that would affect our marriage. Neither of us thinks women are superior, or men either. I seem to be sexually submissive and that is where it ends for me. Lots of guys want their wives to be in charge but that would not work for us so I wish you a lot of luck and happiness. You will be severely tested when you first kid comes along. I can guarantee you that. :) Good luck to both of you and have a happy and healthy baby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice