For the roll of the dice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonic chaste, Jun 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Now been wearing my new HTv2 for a few days to get used to it. My wife, whose a bit vanilla, but will play bondage because I like it, has agreed to play the dice game. two dice, thrown twice. first throw of the two dice is, how many days (throwing a 1 =10 days while each is face value) dice two is multiplier........
    First dice rolls a 3 (three days) second dice rolls a 4 (3*4) locked in for 12 days.

second time...first dice.. 6 second dice 2 (12 hours out) then locked in again....... could have been setting myself up for 60 days in and 4 hours out... phew.... for the roll of the dice. I'm pre-cum dribbling already.

2. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    The dice were thrown at 23:15 BST... so due out on 23.6.14 at 23:15... I hope there will be a few hours leeway.... but will be locked back in ready for work the next morning, unless its my day off, then I'll get a few extra hours out.

cth96190 likes this.
  3. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I've now been locked since Tuesday. My wife decided to give me a partial blow job and wank before I was locked, she didn't let me cum. For someone who's quite vanilla, she's got a very wicked streak in her.I know I've got a week left, but I'm due to go into hospital for surgery on Thursday, so the lock is undone on Wednesday. Been told its going straight back on as soon as I'm fit again.

4. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Well what a night last night. I was given a treat...and oh god what a treat. Although I'm not due out for a few days yet I was told I was a good boy. She took me upstairs after the kids had gone to bed. Told me to kneel on the bed with my hands behind my back, and unlocked me. laid me down and told me to put my hands above my head under the pillows. Now I love bondage as was hoping to be put into my darlex sleepsack
    http://www.extremerestraints.com/sleepsacks_16/darlex-heavy-duty-sleepsack_553.html
    ( I just love it), but she wanted skin on skin, who was I to protest!!!

What followed was an hour and a half of lubricated T&D, I nearly came so many times. BUT.. when she pushed an oily finger up my ass I nearly exploded. I've never been ass fucked before... A finger during medical examinations is as far as its gone. But to have an erotic finger pushed in your ass is something completely different. I had to pull the pillows over my face to quieten my screams.

I can only guess that followed a conversation we had about prostate milking!!!!!! At one point she laid on her back with her legs over my thighs and slid my cock into her, and ordered me NOT to cum....how fucking difficult was that!! Now, my wife just can't cum by penetration and in 25 years never has, something we easily get around, so, after an hour and a half, she slid up my chest and sat on my face.

I didn't need telling twice what she wanted, and by god she got it. My face was dripping by the end. When I'd eventually calmed down I knelt back on the bed, hands behind my back, as was locked up again.

We chatted a bit about the experience, and I planted the seed for getting an ass toy, I want that experience again for sure. In no way do I consider myself a sissy and don't wish to be one. What a total mind fuck, I was in heaven. She's gone to bed early tonight, totally knackered. She has now taken the spare key and sealed it in an envelope, tied it with string and written "NO" on it. I've been told I can put it in my work bag, "Just in case, but if it comes off, you get an extension to your lockup.

I know I'm being unlocked tomorrow night before my surgery on Thursday, my cock has been dribbling lots today, already thinking about being re-locked. What an amazing week so far. I do hope that this is not short lived, and she can come to terms with this more. I've sent her an email with some links to various sites, only so she can become more informed. I've also said that after that I don't want to top from the bottom, so I won't keep on just in case.

Hope you enjoy this update, because I certainly did, and am dribbling again just writing about it.

PrfHawker likes this.
  5. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Very hot! A game we play...download the "magic 8 ball" app for android tablets/phones. You can edit the scenarios/scripts that can "pop up" (relatively unlimited options) and away you go. You can weight it with more denial vs. cum scenarios, or whatever you want. We found this to be an interesting (read EXCITING) variant to a dice game.

6. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks chairandstone where is the app, I can't find it

7. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    in the Google Play store...search for Magic 8 Ball by lemonpigstudios :)

8. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    This is not available for the iPhone it seems

9. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Well, I was unlocked last night for my 12 hours. Was treated to a good tongue licking by my wife until I was hard. Followed by a bit of very slow masterbation. I had to make her cum, which she did well. After that she slowly sat on my hard throbbing cock, and fucked me slowly. I was ordered to not move a muscle. I could only guess if I did it would all stop. After about 10 minutes she stopped and got off, "that's enough for you tonight!!!" Oh my god what a turn on. The dice were rolled again. Another 12 days locked, but I got 36 hours out. Will keep you posted!!!

spider202 likes this.
  10. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Didn't even get any relief for my birthday although I was unlocked. grrr. Now locked until the 3rd Aug. with 8hrs out. My last orgasm was before my surgery (19th June).

11. MavP

MavP New member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice