Finally it made click, around my dick

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hisherfun, Dec 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Thank you all for the information on this Site. I am not the big writer, but have read tons of stuff and it helped a lot. My wife was never really on board with the whole Keyholding or anything S or M. I have started to ask, hint or beg since 17 years. .............. Long Time ...............
    Over the years she Panties where being added to my drawer, I love wearing them and she don't really mind. Now with all the information this Forum provided, I was able to convince her that the Plastic Cages where the problem with my longtime wear (this was anything over 30 mins.) So the just didn't fit right. With this in mind she agreed it would have to be a Metal cage and make sure the size was correct. Long hunt and I bought a used one from one of the members here on the site.
    Well I bought a extra Basering (should have gone 1bigger) and the Cage was ready. She didn't wait long and had me put it on and locked it up. Of course once the cage snapped shut, all I wanted was to have sex. That wasn't happening, I was able to rim her and lick her into ecstasy.
    The first night was Ok in the Cage, next morning I was allowed to again lick her into ecstasy again. She ignored me though. During the day the Cage started to pull and rub hard on my scrotum, in the evening I had to remove it and let my scrotum relax a bit. My wife wasn't happy with this at all. Next late morning I got locked up again and now 36 hrs no problems.
    Of course my Tonge services are used often and she is starting to show her Sadistic side. Love it.
    Now she is hinting that my wishes shall become true if I keep servicing her.

Thanks again for all the Info and if you really want something, the wait pays off.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Good luck and don't overdue your early lock-up periods. Takes time to adjust to wearing the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice