Taking an unwanted break

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by luvinlocked, May 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    My device broke 10 days ago, so my wife/keyholder told me to order a replacement the next morning. She said to have fun but that she would be locking me up with no release for as many days as it takes to arrive! It's been 10 days already! I have to admit I've enjoyed being free and dread being locked up again but it's driving me crazy knowing it's just costing me more days.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Don't dread being locked up learn how to enjoy it. Even if this was her idea you can still benefit and enjoy it.

gary170, manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, if I were you I would have ordered a device with Amazon prime 2 day delivery, then ordered one that you wanted...I'm always thinking of the angles!

RGL, Mash2214, Steve-0 and 1 other person like this.
  4. luvinlocked

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Oh I have learned to enjoy it but when you get a break, you start to enjoy what you've been missing. I ordered from Amazon but it's being shipped from China and I didn't notice till after I had ordered it. Chastity was my idea but she has really embraced it said she misses me "clicking" when I walk

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know what ya mean, spent the afternoon unlocked and it felt like it was extremely sensitive, could hardly walk!

6. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I actually prefer being locked up now :)

harddenial and sissybitch like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    If you ordered one from China why not order two. I have 7 and most people that are committed have at least that many. I Chang periodically just for something different. Taking a break is a good idea to see if you really want this lifestyle do t feel bad about it. You don't have to start than , click , locked for life. Enjoy your life with your Wife/ Mistress no matter what direction it goes. Life is short enjoy it

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    I started out with a CB6000 but the ring broke twice and the cage split. I tried some off the shelf devices and while I found the Holy Trainer comfortable, I did not like a fully enclosed cage for hygiene reasons since I am locked all the time. I bit the bullet and ordered a custom made Jailbird which I have been wearing for about 4 years now. 10 days seems to be too long unless you are buying a knockoff and am waiting for it to arrive from China. Even then, I got my Chinese clone in about 8 days. So why the delay? The popular name brand ones can be purchased from many online stores and shipped the same day.

10 days is not difficult. Just try not to think about it. I do not get really horny until after 3 weeks. We started on the honor system and only went to a chastity device when my wife wanted to deny me longer than that. I used to have at least 15 or more orgasms a week but found I could take 3 weeks fairly easy when we tried it. However, everyone is different so it is good to test your limits. That is how I always viewed it. It was a personal goal of mine and that made it easier to bear. I am very goal oriented. With time and by gradually increasing your denial time, you will be surprised how you can get used to longer terms of denial. Just focus on the sex and orgasm you will have at the end of the denial period. An orgasm after two weeks is more intense than after one week. After a month I speak in tongues when I orgasm and after two months my orgasm is so powerful that my urethra burns from the effort.

You can ask your wife to give you ruined orgasms which may help you endure it better. I get one about once a month for prostate health reasons. Don't listen to self appointed internet experts. There is a benefit to ejaculating regularly, especially for someone old like me. We had stopped ruined orgasms but my last prostate exam showed that my prostate was enlarged a little. I am convince that is due to the fact that I had not ejaculated in 7 weeks when I was examined. I have read on medical websites that an enlarged prostate can be due to infrequent orgasms. Since I never feel a thing due to my wife's expert handling of my ruined orgasms, no harm is done except to the bed sheets. :)

9. luvinlocked

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Still not here and it's driving me crazy. Everyday my wife reminds me how many days it's been and how many days it's gonna be. I checked to see when it might arrive and it shows arriving by June 6. What the hell? It was ordered apr 27! When it finially gets here, it will definitely be the longest time locked up

10. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    What model did you order? Stainless doesn't really break. The keyhole locks do sometimes, but the device... Those stainless babies are built to last....

11. luvinlocked

Indiana
    Local Time:

12. luvinlocked

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Well it finally arrived a few days ago, my wife/KH met me at the door and demanded she put it on immediately. Once she had it on she informed me it had been 32 days. So 32 days it is. That will be the longest period I've ever been locked up! Nervously anxious about the next 32 days and she did inform me she might not let me out then

spider203 likes this.
  13. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Would have said, too bad, so sad. Not getting another device, especially with her evil intent.

14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    She might not be necessarily evil, although the possibility exists. She probably just enjoys teasing the hell out of you, and you will be stronger in the end.
    Enjoy your new device. I already have 4 of them and I only started chastity and FLR 9 months ago. Really would like a decent stainless steel device next.

15. luvinlocked

Indiana
    Local Time:
    She's definitely not evil, it's just a fun game we play and she does enjoy the teasing. I woundnt have it any other way! By the way, an evil woman is one that won't indulge in some fun play

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice