Am I to be Unlocked and Released??

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Jun 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Well.....

I may be getting massively ahead of myself, but given the fact that my wife has booked me in with her beautician on Saturday, I wondering if I am about to be released from my CB: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1894?

On Monday, it will be exactly 7 months to the day since I went in to 24/7 lockup in my CB6K (now in a CB6Ks).

Before that it was weeks at a time, which then suddenly transpired into what has been permanent since November.

I have never asked how long I will be in, I always just figured that my Wife will tell me when it is to happen, but she seems to have taken to the role of Keyholder like a duck to water, with regular teasing and ruined orgasms to release the build up inside!

My role has simply become one of orgasm giver (by tongue, fingers, strap on, or all 3), watcher (while she pleasures herself), listener (where I am made to stand outside the bedroom while she pleasures herself, or sometimes not even be present in the room/house while she does it.

Either way, my role is clear an defined and I have not cum since November.

As I said, I may well be getting ahead of myself and the trim on Saturday may mean nothing more than a trim, but what if I'm wrong??? :confused0068:

What do the Dommes and fellow CB-ers think?

Thanks!

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    W/we are very much into the BDSM lifestyle in which chastity is more of a game for U/us. at 7 months you are a chastity professional. my record is 15 days and Mistress was chaste along with me all that time. i enjoy my orgasms too much.

good luck...perhaps you'll be allowed a true orgasm as a reward for your hair removal.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Thanks, the really bizarre thing is that I'm not sure whether I'm more nervous about staying locked or coming out and potentially cumming!

I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but how do other CB wearers feel abotu coming out after 7 months?

What can I expect to feel?

Will I cum in 5 seconds flat!?

Will I feel weird without my CB?

OMG!!

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Well I certainly can't speak from the time frame of seven months but I know after about 25 days, which is my longest I exploded. The orgasm was intense and I literally shook for minutes after wards. It was the most intense thing I have ever felt. Now I did not have the pleasure of the ruined orgasm preceding it so I do not know how much of an effect those will have on you. I would guess it will just intensify the whole process. Good luck and no matter what enjoy the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice