How to Get Keyholder Comfortable with Longer Periods of Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KMW’s, May 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    My wife just initiated our recent entrance back into chastity. As some on here know, she likes to see me coming, a lot. She sees the benefits of orgasm denial for me, but she said 4 days or so is as long as she wants to wait before watching me ejaculate. I feel so much more into her when I am denied, but I also don’t want to refrain from giving her something she finds so deeply arousing. Does anyone have any experience with a situation like this? I’d be interested in how you managed to move past shorter lockups to longer term.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. Deleted member 100175

My GF is similar & I'm always undecided as to whether it's a good or bad thing - we're happy playing in the shallow end & I'd personally not want the longer denial I read about here (each to their own naturally) & consider it 'a good problem to have' ...

The main thing I try to remember is that it's her choice - it's okay to gently raise it in conversation you'd like to maybe try going longer to see what happens, but the deal is she does what she wants!

The Queens consort and KMW’s like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    This sounds a little like the situation I have just been through, to summarise briefly after around 11 months without a full orgasm, it all ended dramatically and my wife wanted to be able to make me climax when she wants. She wants to give me pleasure and in return feel the arousal that brings for herself…

It sounds like you wife is similar, she feels there is a link between ejacualtion and sexual experience. She feels a need to pleasure you fully to feel content that she’s a good partner, but misses the fact that the real experience is in the build up to that orgasm.

Interestingly, it wasn’t until that situation stopped and we could discuss our lifestyle without prejudice (denial being off the table) that I could explain the reasoning behind denial that she could understand.

That being that my climax is better when I’ve been made to wait, and when she does so I have no inclination to hold her or feel close after. It actually removes something from the experience. Right now we just use the cage to avoid me enjoying any free time by my own hand (the best decision we’ve made in a long time).
    It must have sank in as we’ve had more sex in the last week than ever before… and she’s not once felt the need to bring me over the edge. (Except last night with a prostate orgasm).
    Even during the total denial period she still felt the obligation to satisfy me in some way, whether that be ruined orgasms or spankings or strapons.

Just discuss the reasoning behind it all, that good sex and your pleasure aren’t linked to your orgasm, but don’t push for long lock ups unless it’s what she actually wants. Just relax and enjoy what you have.

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I am also intimidated by long waiting times I see on here. I’d never want, at this point to do anything more than a week or so. She seems to want it to be like every other day and sometimes she gets me off multiple times a day.

I agree about enjoying what I have. That’s what I have always tried to do. It’s just eventually I get off so much that I start to lose interest in waiting for her and then start doing it to myself. The super frequent orgasms after 15 years of marriage just kill the intimacy and excitement. She and I talk openly about these things, and I told her I posted this question.

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Have her read this: https://www.amazon.com/Cupids-Poisoned-Arrow-Harmony-Relationships/dp/1556438095

Maybe this:

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing
    thanks for the recommendation!

7. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    That was me, many years ago. I think many women are strongly conditioned to equate male orgasms with a man's happiness. Of course I wanted my husband to be happy, and an orgasm was a very clear sign of just how good a job I was doing at that.

One thing that really helped me a lot was that hubby continually told me how happy I was making him by saying "no", how much we was enjoying the frustration. I really had to hear that. Partly to assuage the guilt, and partly as a new source of positive feedback to feel good about. Over time his orgasm became less of a focus. It stopped being a "goal" for me and I was really able to enjoy denying him. But it took a lot of time. I don't know of any short cuts.

SwitchLIm, dereknor, Fetish and 2 others like this.
  8. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    All are different. My wife was like yours couple of years ago. I am now locked for 17 days, she denies to open the cage and she frightens me, that I will stay locked until July end. I don't want that long at all! Be careful what you whish for! When women understand their benefits, they may extend our lock periods far above our desires. My wife was very vanilla at the beginning, she now can pegg me, punish me with a lash and enjoys keep me locked.

9. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your perspective. This morning she laughed and said, “I can’t be the only woman who is like this.” I assured her she wasn’t. I don’t know and she doesn’t know if it’s because she needs that as a sign she’s making me happy or if it’s also just hot to see it happen; obviously not mutually exclusive. She will get off when I do whether it’s sex or something else. So I think it turns her on a lot, and that makes me feel good that she’s into me.

I’m trying to be as vocal as I can about how good this is, and I’m also trying to express all the reawakened feelings for her the denial gives me.

I will be shocked if she doesn’t make me come tonight. This was four days which is a lot for us. Like you said, probably will take time.

10. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Good to hear I’m not alone with a reluctant KH. We are going out of town in June, and I’ll likely be locked for the duration. Until then it’s a day of two here and there. She said herself that she enjoys the attention she gets when I’m locked, but yet she’s never fully jumped in all the way with longer term lock ups. I too believe it is guilt on her part, as she is a very sweet and loving person.

11. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I sometimes worry that I'm going to end up in that situation. It sounds great in the abstract, but the reality would be another matter. My wife is pretty vanilla in a lot of ways, but I know that could change potentially just as it did for your wife.

12. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I really do appreciate hearing from the people for whom chastity is more brief. Like you said, I like knowing that I am not alone. That's how we have always played with it, but lately I really want something more if she's ok with it. It's so incredible to feel a thrill again over seeing my wife when we get back from work. I'm pretty sure she's coming into the bedroom for a quick bit of fun too; I'm hoping there will be no release for me. But I almost guarantee she'll get me off tonight. When we get back from one of our kid's school events.

Stephplayswithyou and JaySaysYes like this.
  13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    So, it was twice tonight. First time was some really great edging, and then PIV. She stroked me next to her while I got her off. Then she started playing with me again. She said I needed to warn her if I was close. So I warned her and she just smiles while bringing me to a huge finish. Then, tonight, I was in the bedroom just doing some work, and she lied down next to me. She said there might have been a little tear from when we had sex so she was off limits. Well, after a lot of talking and kissing, I was taking off her clothes and doing what I know she likes. Then she goes, "if you get off tonight, you don't get off until Wednesday; otherwise it's Monday." I can't make up my mind so she goes ahead and gets me off again. It was really a blast tonight, but yeah, this is why we don't go longer lol. I can't complain, but I bet we won't make it until Wednesday.

Curious40ish and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  14. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Instead why can’t you get comfortable with her doing it her way?

KMW’s likes this.
  15. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Our extended denial periods started with my horrible mood changes after a full orgasm, my KH far prefers me attentive and submissive all the time so Ruined orgasms seem to be where it's at for us now

KMW’s likes this.
  16. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    For one, it's not just about her. We do this for both of us. For another, even if I wanted to just do it her way, my interest is going to rapidly decline getting off so frequently. And also, she has expressed an interest in doing it longer. It's just, in the moment, she really wants to see me shoot a big load for her.

17. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    That's one thing that has, I think, kept us from going to far into the denial or ruined solution. Though I don't feel as mesmerized by her after I've come, I don't get a horrible mood change. I normally orgasm 1-2 times a day unless I'm trying to wait, and I never really experience a huge mood drop. That said, I absolutely DO lose the intense romantic interest in her.

According to what she said last night when we were messing around, it's going to be 4-5 between orgasms for a while. Then she says we are going to increase the time. We'll see what happens.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Comes across as you topping from the bottom

but you have to find a way to convince her that its better for her if she denies you longer and then onto the longer she denies you the better it is for her.

You could try telling her that you appreciate her denying you but you'd really like to make it more about her and you focusing on her wants and needs. Try doing more for her around the home.. ideally to the point where she does not have to do anything she doesn't want to do. Do that right and she will notice.. Hopefully she'll ask whats brought it on ... the rest is up to you

19. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I think it is something like me "topping from the bottom." Chastity was always something she did for me as much as something I do for her. It's for the both of us. The easiest thing for me to do would be to just tell her "no please" when she was going to make me orgasm, but I want it to be her call in the moment. That's why I was originally just wondering how people both moved together past shorter lock up times. I am finally feeling like I want that, but it has to be something she also desires. (I don't mean to claim that it's a progression to move to longer, but only that it is something I at least desire to try now. )

I don't think she is going to move into longer lockup times if she thinks its better for her only; she's only going to do that if she thinks it's better for us. That said, I still agree with your helpful advice about focusing on her wants and needs. I try to do that regardless of chastity being in or out of our relationship, and I know she does that for me. One of her needs/wants is to please me (just as I have a need/want to please her). So, as MsPamela mentioned above, I am trying to be as vocal to her as possible about how much I like it when her tease and denial gets me into that headspace where she is just mesmerizing to me. And I'm really trying to be as expressive as possible about the feelings for her that get worked up. She noticed that and is starting to talk about keeping it at 3-4 days and working up.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    A well behaving chaste boy will definitely help.

Stephplayswithyou and KMW’s like this.
  21. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm trying to be one.

22. Cindy Carpendar

Cindy Carpendar Kinky Pleasures

Training
    Ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are lots of good advice in replies. But there are two things I would say
    1. It’s really supposed to be her call. She knows that denying you does, but she also has needs. Chastity was built around giving your wife the power and control over your orgasms. If she wants them every 4 days, and she locks you right back up, then enjoy them while they last.
    2. Not too far from now, those will start to get further and further apart. As her arousal changes, she may want to experience other things that don’t involve orgasms but keeping you locked up. And then, you will look back and wonder why you didn’t take them while you could.
    She’s locking you up and using you sexually when she needs it. That makes it exciting for you. Just enjoy each stage of life and the chastity lifestyle while it lasts. Some day, you may be locked up for 6-8 months at a time or even permanently locked away as a whole new orgasm free lifestyle excites you both, and all you’ll have are your memories of having an orgasm every 4 days.

23. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input.

For 1, I agree about enjoying what happens. We generally decide what we both want to do in advance for lock ups, and then I stick with what we've agreed to do. We don't play with chastity the way it sounds like you were describing where it's more of a one-way street in terms of decision making about how long to wait. So, when we talked last time, she was just voicing that she doesn't feel like going too long waiting, and I respect that. I'm just hoping she wants to start spreading out the full orgasms in the future just a little bit more (or at least some days I do). For 2, we've been playing with chastity off and on for nearly 15 years now, and if I'm ever in a situation where I go longer than a week, I will be really surprised. What makes it exciting for me is having more drive for when she let's me out, how much more into her I feel, and how much more time we spend having sex. Just being locked up does not sound appealing to either of us right now. But who knows, as you say, it could be something that happens, and that's all the more reason to enjoy what we currently have. I wasn't complaining about that exactly, I just wondered how other couples were able to move to the longer period of waiting.

24. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    I know it is cliche, but BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

A few months after we started my Wife total me that seeing me cum was hot and helped Her climax. She let me out about every week.
    Then two weeks. Then three weeks....

My last lock up was six weeks. Week 5 was downright painful. When She did unlock me it was pretty magical, but I'm dreading the thought off another 6 weeks or longer.

She said the longer lockup period helped Her focus on what She really likes. I'm 1.5 weeks into this lockup, and She doesn't know when She will unlock me again. She said she wanted to wait until it was special. If she's waiting for another couples get away it could be months! I'm trusting Her right now, but I'd like to go back the every two week schedule.

Thankfully, I've learned to keep my mouth shut and recognize She knows what is best for both of us.

In summary: I PROMISE you longer lockups are harder than you think.

P.S. I will say the longer She keeps me locked, the more I become entranced with Her.

25. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh I imagine it would be very rough. I would like to just try a week some time to see how it felt.

It's something how quickly you guys moved into longer term use. Do you get any kind of play at all during those long lock ups? I'm glad you've learned to accept it, but I hope it gets to be more to your liking. I am not hoping for anything like that, but maybe the problem is once it gets to a week, it will just start going longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice