Trying a combination a new form of chastity play

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I have some good news. My wife and I both miss my chastity. We found a way to continue in chastity but in a different way. We are going to combine ruined orgasms with orgasm denial. I will have to make a solemn promise to not masturbate while unlocked as a commitment of love to my wife. Just to be safe though, I will be locked up when I appear too needy for sex, right after a ruined or no orgasm for at least a day and 2-3 days before out next planned sex session.

In this way I can avoid wearing my Jailbird 24/7, which my old skin cannot take anymore. My wife missed the control she had over me and I missed the constant feeling of sexual arousal. Also, while in the past, eating my own semen was a once in a while thing. It will now be mandatory after a ruined orgasm. If I do not eat all of it, no sex for two weeks. If I refuse again, no sex for three weeks. You get the picture. My wife is hoping that when given the option of a ruined orgasm or none, I will chose none rather than eat my cum. Time will tell but it will also be a substitute as a symbol of the power exchange between us instead of the chastity cage.

Once we stopped chastity I stopped washing the dishes and massaging my wife's feet. Worst of all I started to masturbate again which I had not done in a very long time. Not just masturbate but do it a lot to make up for lost time. It started to interfere with my life again so I want to be controlled again.

Jasmic68 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice