Mature Metal Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subbob, May 14, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subbob

subbob Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    On Wednesday my Jail Bird arrived. I was hoping my wife/Mistress would allow me to jerk off before i was locked away. It's been three weeks since i last came. That wasn't to be. Once it was locked on, my wife loved the look. She said it was much more sexy than my CB 3000. She really likes it. i have to say, it's more comfortable. i followed the advise of others and ordered it smaller than i would have thought. The length is only 1 3/4 inches. Today i wore my tight girl jeans grocery shopping and to Starbucks and they looked good over the Jail Bird.

On Thursday morning my wife left on a business trip and took the key with her. i have no idea when she intends to let me out to jerk off...i guess not for a couple or more weeks.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Good for you, hope you enjoy your Jailbird! I love mine, such an upgrade from the plastic devices in comfort and security! I know the feeling, when I put mine on the first time, my ex and I had just broke up. She liked the look so much she kept the key, and still has it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice