First locked up holiday of mine

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockedprop, Aug 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    So my beautiful keyholder and girlfriend decided to lock me up for 18 weeks till our first meetup aniversary , i am currently two weeks in and really full and at top of my excitement , bur last weekend she told me since she is free from her studies so should plan a week long holiday cum roadtrip , since i am locked so i asked her if i would be unlocked for the trip or at some point of time , but she refused the idea and said that there would be no change of plans and that i am going to have to use my tounge and her vibrator, we usualy spend alternate weekends together , so this would be the first time we are gonna spend more than 2 days together on a holiday with me locked throughout, so here i lay on bed , horny and desperate to be unlocked after day 1 of the roadtrip , just pleasured her to sleep after a day of long drive and some evening tease and please session , upon asking about my key she told that she isnt carrying it which i thought she would in case of any emergency purposes, I guess shes admant on using everything except my locked up junk for her pleasure on our first roadtrip together , so far im fine i hope my remaining weeks go fine, my longest lockup was 60 days , Hope so my penis works after these 18 weeks of torture. So just wanna ask how have your first no unlocking holidays with your partners been like any bright or interesting ideas would be appreciated
    LP

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    If I'm honest, my no locking whilst on holiday usually result in lots of 'intimacy' as a couple but also some 'self-pleasuring'-Its tricky being unlocked

3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Apologies I assumed you were unlocked-oooph that's tricky as on holiday i just want to rut like a stag

Lockedprop and Giveitup like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I'd tend to business, making sure she is satisfied and happy. Give her lots of oral and as many orgasms as you can. You were planning on being locked up during this time anyway, before the news of the holiday, so go with ti. Besides, you might prove yourself worthy of a surprise release. Have fun.

Chaste J. and Lockedprop like this.
  5. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Oral O's are the only way i can go as far as i can see ,

Miffy likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm just trying to remember what it was like to have a holiday where I was unlocked! We used to say about having sex on every continent of the world before we die! Well that's changed slightly now. We keep track of how many countries, continents and islands of the world where Mrs Chaste has an orgasm and I don't! It's certainly fun and the list is growing! She's on about Cuba in the spring!

Rectrix and Lockedprop like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice